The Shamrao Vithal Co-operative Bank Ltd Recruitment for CSR & CSO Posts
The Shamrao Vithal Co-operative Bank Ltd., a 106-year old Bank and one amongst the leading top three Urban Co-operative Banks in the country is hiring talented and ambitious individuals for the post of Customer Service Representative (CSR) in Clerical Cadre of the Bank & for the post of Customer Service Officer (CSO) in the Officer Grade of the Bank.
Start date for payment of Application Fee: January 28, 2013
Opening date of Online Registration Gateway: January 29, 2013
Closing date of Online Registration Gateway: February 12,2013
Last date for payment of Application Fee: February 12, 2013
Call Letter Download: March 02, 2013 to March 10, 2013
Tentative Date of Examination: March 10, 2013
Application Fees: Rs. 450/- (Non refundable) for everyone.
Eligibility Criteria & Educational Qualification Required: (as on 28.02.2013)
1) FOR CSR:
- Graduate of a recognized University with minimum 45%
marks and adequate knowledge of computer application.
- Age Limit: 30 years for graduates / post graduates / double graduates
2) FOR CSO:
- Second Class Degree of a recognized University / Post Graduate / Double graduate of a recognized University with minimum 50% marks in the aforesaid examination.
- 32 years*
For CSO, The age norm may be relaxed up to 3 years (35 years) if the candidate has the following credentials:
Passed JAIIB OR CAIIB-PART – I examination and is working as a Clerk in a Commercial/Cooperative Bank.
The relaxation shall be equal to the number of completed years of service in the other Bank’s upto maximum of 3 years, as given below:
|Qualifaction||Experience||Maximum Age-Limit (as on 28.2.2013)|
|JAIIB / CAIIB – I||1 year experience as Clerk in a Commercial/Co-operative bank||33 years|
|JAIIB / CAIIB – I||2 years experience as Clerk in a Commercial/Co-operative bank||34 years|
|JAIIB / CAIIB – I||3 years experience as Clerk in a Commercial/Co-operative bank||35 Years|
For CSR: The monthly Gross Salary for the post of Customer Service Representative in Clerical cadre will be Rs. 11,700/- approximately.
For CSO: . The monthly Gross Salary for the post of Customer Service Officer in Officer Grade will be Rs. 18,500/- approximately.
How to Apply?
- The application fee will NOT BE ACCEPTED IN CASH & has to be paid through a bank account to the specified bank account. In case the candidate does not have a bank account, the application fee may be remitted through any other person’s bank account known to the candidate.
There are two modes for the payment of fees:
1) For Candidates remitting Application Fee via bank account with SVC Bank – Application Fee can be remitted through SVC Bank (through ABB –Any Branch Banking). The candidate may also transfer the application fee through SVC Bank Net Banking Service.
2) For Candidates remitting Application Fee via bank account with any other Bank – Application Fee can be remitted through NEFT – National Electronic Fund Transfer/ Net Banking.
- For CSR: SVCB CSR Clerical Cadre Application Fee.
- For CSO: SVCB CSO Officer Grade Application Fee
- For CSR: 102604180000650
- For CSO: 10260418000070
Bank Name: The Shamrao Vithal Co operative Bank Limited
Type of Account: Current Account
Branch Name: Vakola Branch
Branch Address: SVC Tower, Ground Floor, J N Road, Vakola, Santacruz East, Mumbai – 400055.
IFSC Code: SVCB0000026
- After Payment of Fees, Do ensure that all the necessary details have been filled up by the branch officials.
- Now, Apply Online. No other means/Mode of application will be accepted.
Click here to APPLY ONLINE. (FOR BOTH POSTS)
Read from here detailed advertisement about the recruitment drive:
LIKE our facebook page to receive regular updates about Bank’s Recruitment.
Leave a comment if you have any doubts/queries/questions.