Tamilnad Mercantile Bank Clerical Recruitment 2013 for Various States
Tamilnad Mercantile Bank (TMB), a private sector bank invites applications from Indian citizens to fill up the vacancies available in its various branches in state of Delhi, Gujarat and Maharashtra for the post of clerical cadre (2013).
The Bank was established in 1921 & since then it has grown to become one of the popular banks based in south India. It has a network of over 288 full-fledged branches across India.
Opening date for Registering Online E-application: June 18th, 2013
Closing date for Registering Online E-application: June 30th, 2013
Last date of Submitting Hard Copy of Application Form: 5 July 2013
Date,Time & Venue of Online examination: To be intimated later individually by post
Maximum: For Graduates: 24 years and for Post Graduates 26 years as on Mar 31, 2013.
Relaxation for MBC / BC will be 2 years. Relaxation for SC / ST / Physically Handicapped will be 5 years.
For SC / ST Candidates: Rs. 150/-
For others: Rs. 300/-
- IBPS scores are not required so anyone can apply.
- Qualification: A Graduate (Arts, Commerce & Science) other than Engineering category with minimum of 50% marks or a Post Graduate, from a recognized University in regular college course with knowledge in Computer Operations OR An Engineering Graduate with 55% marks from a recognized University in regular college course with knowledge in Computer Operations.
- Age: Maximum: For Graduates: 24 years and for Post Graduates 26 years as on March 31, 2013.
Pay Scale: 7200-400/3-8400-500/3-9900-600/4-12300-700/7-17200-1300/1-18500-800/2-20100 (with applicable D.A.)
The emoluments during the period of probation will be Basic Pay of Rs. 8000/- plus applicable DA (At present Rs. 6,732/-) etc. The total emoluments at present approximately is Rs. 15,620/- per month.
- Graduation from Open University and Correspondence courses are not eligible to apply.
- There will be a Probation period of 1 year.
- Candidates who are natives of Delhi, Maharashtra, and Gujarat should be able to read, write and speak Hindi, Marathi and Gujarati, respectively, apart from English / Other Languages.
Procedure for Selection:
The candidates should appear for an ONLINE Objective Type Examination. The date, Time and Venue of Online Test will be communicated to the eligible candidates individually. The Online Examination will be of objective type. After evaluation, on the basis of the Online Test, candidates will be short listed for a personal interview in the order of merit.
How to Apply?
Step 1: Register yourself on the bank servers and get a user id with password.
Click Here for NEW REGISTRATION
Step 2: The candidate SHOULD submit a hard copy of the application which is printed after online registration and it should be accompanied with a demand draft of Rs. 300.00 (Rs. 150.00 for SC / ST Candidates) drawn in favour of Tamilnad Mercantile Bank Ltd. payable at Thoothukudi / Tuticorin or Tirunelveli.
Step 3: Now, Login with your user id and password and upload your updated resume.
Step 4: Once the complete resume is updated on the bank server, please visit the page again and you will see the option “Click Here to Apply for this job online”. Apply and fill the necessary details as required. Please remember this option will be accessible only after you login with your user id and password.
1) Any application submitted without registering in online e-Application will not be considered.
2) The application should be signed by the applicant.
3) One recent passport size color photograph to be affixed in Hard Copy of e-Application.
4) The said hard copy of the e-Application along with the demand draft should reach us within 5 days from the date of Online e-Application registration but not later than July5, 2013.
5) For future use, kindly keep 2 identical copies of the passport size color photograph at your end as affixed in the application form.
Hard copy must be sent to the following address:
The General Manager,
Human Resources Development Department,
Tamilnad Mercantile Bank Ltd.
Head Office, # 57, V. E. Road,
Thoothukudi 628 002.
Read from here detailed advertisement about the recruitment drive.