Tamilnad Mercantile Bank Assistant Managers Recruitment 2012-13
Tamilnad Mercantile Bank (TMB), a private sector bank invites applications from Indian citizens for the recruitment as Assistant Managers. The Bank was established in 1921 & since then it has grown to become one of the popular banks based in south India. It has a network of over 288 full-fledged branches across India.
Opening date for Registering Online E-application: Jan 30, 2013.
Closing date for Registering Online E-application: Feb 20, 2013.
Candidates will have to pay a fee of Rs. 500.00 by way of crossed demand draft drawn in favour of Tamilnad Mercantile Bank Ltd. Payable at Thoothukudi / Tuticorin or Tirunelveli.
- A Post Graduate degree holder in Commerce / Business Administration / Mathematics with First Class from a recognized University in regular college course with knowledge in Computer Operations.
- Maximum Age : 26 years as on Dec 31, 2012.
- Relaxation in the upper age limit for MBC / BC will be 2 years. Relaxation for SC / ST / Physically Handicapped will be 5 years.
- Both graduation & Post graduation should have been in regular college course and scored 60% and above marks in both the courses. In the case of SC/ST candidates’ minimum marks is 55% in both courses.
- Probation Period: Selected candidates will be on Probation for a period of one year. At the end of the probationary period they will be subjected to an internal screening process to evaluate their performance before being confirmed in service
Selected candidates shall be posted in Assistant Manager (Scale-I) cadre.
They will be fixed in the following pay scale with applicable DA:
14500 – 600/7 – 18700 – 700/2 – 20100 – 800/8 – 26500
The emoluments during the period of probation will be Basic Pay of Rs. 14,500/- plus applicable DA (At present Rs. 11,092/-) and other perquisites like reimbursement of house rent, fuel, entertainment, canteen, newspaper etc as applicable to the Scale-I officers.
Initially, the selected candidates will be posted for 3 years in any branch/office in other than their native state. Thereafter, the job is transferable and the candidates should be ready to work anywhere in INDIA.
The candidates should appear for an ONLINE Objective Type Examination. The date, Time and Venue of Online Test will be communicated to the eligible candidates individually by post/email. After evaluation, on the basis of the Online Test, candidates will be short listed for a personal interview in the order of merit.
How to Apply?
For Applying Online-
Step 1: Create an user id in our job portal first.
New Users– Click here to Register
Existing Users– Click here to Login
To retrieve your Password: Click here
Step 2: The candidate SHOULD submit a hard copy of the application which is printed after online registration and it should be accompanied with a demand draft of Rs. 500.00 drawn in favour of Tamilnad Mercantile Bank Ltd. payable at Thoothukudi / Tuticorin or Tirunelveli.
Step 3: Now, Login with your user id and password and upload your updated resume.
Step 4: Once the complete resume is updated on the bank server, please visit the page again and you will see the option “Click Here to Apply for this job online”. Apply and fill the necessary details as required. Please remember this option will be accessible only after you login with your user id and password.
1) Any application submitted without registering in online e-Application will not be considered.
2) The application should be signed by the applicant.
3) One recent passport size color photograph to be affixed in Hard Copy of e-Application.
4) For future use, kindly keep 2 identical copies of the passport size color photograph at your end as affixed in the application form.
5) The said hard copy of the e-Application along with the demand draft should reach us within 5 days from the date of Online e-Application registration but not later than Feb 25, 2013 to:
The General Manager,
Human Resources Development Department,
Tamilnad Mercantile Bank Ltd.
Head Office, # 57, V. E. Road,
Thoothukudi 628 002.
Read from here detailed advertisement about the recruitment drive.
LIKE our facebook page to receive regular updates about IBPS Recruitment.
Leave a comment if you have any doubts/queries/questions.
Leave a Reply