The Lakshmi Vilas Bank Ltd, a very well known and totally technology driven private sector bank, with over 8 decades of distinguished and dedicated service to the nation invites on-line applications for the post of PROBATIONARY CLERKS.
Closing Date for on-line registrations: October 15,2012.
Last date of receiving Demand Draft at Karur: October 23,2012.
Tentative date of Written Examination November 11,2012.
- Graduates with Minimum Second class studied in regular college affiliated to any recognized university (10+2+3 or equivalent pattern) with computer knowledge.
- Age: (As on 01/10/2012): Minimum: 20 years, Maximum: 27 Years.
Application Fees: Rs 300/- for everyone
How to Apply?
- You have to pay the amount by means of a Demand Draft from any Bank, favouring “The Lakshmi Vilas Bank Ltd” payable at Chennai being the examination fees.
- Keep the Demand Draft before logging in to and starting applying online and Demand Draft should reach on or before October 23 at Karur.
- After successful registration of online application, take a print out of the registration slip, enclose the Demand Draft / affix the Passport size photograph and send the same to:
The Lakshmi Vilas Bank Ltd
HRD Department – Clerical Recruitment – 2012
Administrative Office, Salem Road, Kathaparai
Karur – 639006 Tamilnadu
- Candidates are advised mention their registration number and name written by pencil on the back side of the Demand Draft.
Click here to APPLY ONLINE.
Selection will be on the basis of performance in Written Test and Interview. Those candidates who come out successful in the written examination shall be called for Interview.
The Objective type Tests consists of (i) Clerical Aptitude, (ii) Numerical Ability, (iii) Analytical Ability, (iv) English Language.
Total no. of Questions: 200 of 1 mark each (Each section 50 questions)
Total time duration: 120 minutes
- All eligible validated candidates who had successfully applied shall download their call letter and Information Handout from the LVB’s website by entering his / her details registration Number and Password, after November 3, 2012.
- On appointment, candidates will be on probation for a minimum period of six months. On successful completion of the probation, and if found suitable, they will be confirmed in the services of the Bank.
LIKE our facebook page to receive regular updates about IBPS Recruitment.
Leave a comment if you have any doubts/queries/questions.