Staff Selection Commission Combined Graduate Level Examination – 2013
STAFF SELECTION COMMISSION (SSC) invites the application form for the Combined Graduate Level (Tier-1, 2) Examination, 2013 for different posts. There are two parts of examination as Tier-1 and Tier-2, candidate who eligible for the Combined Graduate Level (Tier-1 2) Exam 2012 can apply till 15 February 2013.
Opening Date for Online Registration: 19 January 2013
Closing Date for Online Registration: 15 February 2013
Date of Examination: 14 April 2013 and 21 April 2013
Rs.100 only. Women candidates and candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe, Physically Handicapped, and Ex-Servicemen eligible for reservation are exempted from paying application fee as per extant Government orders.
The Combined Graduate Level (CGL) Exam is being held by SSC for group B & C cadre posts.
For Group B posts:
-Assistants (in Ministry of Railway, External affairs, Intelligence bureau, Central Vigilance Commission, Central Secretariat Service, Dept of revenue, Enforcement directorate)
– Inspector (Income tax, Excise dept. & Central bureau of narcotics)
– Sub inspectors at CBI, Divisional accountant at offices under CAG
– Statistical investigator.
For Group C posts: Auditor, Accountant, Upper division clerk, Tax assistant, Compiler etc.,
Eligibility Criteria (as on 1st January,2013):
- For Inspector of Income Tax/ Inspector (Central Excise)/ Inspector (Preventive Officer)/ Inspector (Examiner)/ Inspector of Posts/ Assistant Enforcement Officer/Inspector (CBN) Compiler/ Divisional Accountant/ Auditors/ UDCs /Tax Assistants/ Junior Accountant & Accountant /Sub-Inspector (CBN): 18-27 years( He/she must have been born not earlier than 02.01.1986 and not later than 01.01.1995)
- For Statistical Investigator Gr.II: Not exceeding 26 years (He/she must have been born not earlier than 02.01.1987)
- For Assistant/Sub Inspector in CBI: 20-27 years( He/she must have been born not earlier than 02.01.1986 and not later than 01.01.1993)
1) Compiler: Bachelor?s Degree from any recognized University with Economics or Statistics or Mathematics as compulsory or Elective subject.
2) Statistical Investigator Grade – II
- Bachelor’s Degree with Statistics as one of the main subjects, Or
- Bachelor’s Degree with Mathematics (with Statistics as a papers studied in one year/two years/all three years as the case may be) as one of the main subjects, Or
- Bachelor’s Degree with Economics ( with Statistics as a paper studied in one year/two years/all the three years as the case may be) as one of the main subjects, Or
- Bachelor’s Degree with Commerce (with Statistics as a paper studied in one year/two years/all the three years as the case may be) as one of the main subjects
3) All other Posts: Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized University or equivalent
The Examination will be conducted in three tiers as indicated below:
Tier I: Written Examination (Objective Multiple Choice Type)
Tier II: Written Examination (Subjective Type)
Tier III: Personality Test/ Interview/ Computer Proficiency Test or Skill Test (wherever applicable)
The written examination will consist of one objective type paper which will include 4 segments: General Intelligence & Reasoning, General Awareness, Quantitative Aptitude & English Comprehension. Each segment will carry 50 marks.
The Written Exam Tier II, for those candidates who will successfully clear the Written Exam Tier I, will be held on 21 july 2013 and 20 september 2013 and will carry 50 marks.
How to Apply?
The candidates can apply for the post through offline and online mode.
Offline Mode of Application
The candidates are required to fill the application form attached below along with complete detailed information filled and photograph pasted. The completely filled application form will be sent to the commission before 15 February 2013.
Click here to download application form.
Online Mode of Application
On-line application facility will be available from 19.01.2013 to 13.02.2013 (5:00PM) for Part – I Registration and upto 15.02.2013 (5:00 PM) for Part – II Registration.
- Candidates should retain their registration number assigned to them on-line for correspondence with the commission.
- Application will be available upto 13th February 2013 till 5 pm for Part-I registration and for Part-II registration upto 15th February 2013 till 5:00 Pm.
For More details, read from here detailed advertisement about the recruitment drive.
LIKE our facebook page to receive regular updates about IBPS Recruitment.
Leave a comment if you have any doubts/queries/questions.