Planning Commission of India Recruiting for Knowledge Centre
The Planning Commission of India invites applications from eligible, experienced and capable candidates for recruitment as young professional for its knowledge sharing and management activities.
The recruitment is on contractual basis for an initial period of one year which can be extended as per performance of candidate & requirement.
Last Date to apply is- 26/05/2014.
Educational Qualification & Other Criteria:
- Candidates should possess Master’s Degree in Computer Applications or Library & Information Science or Economics or B.Tech in Computer Science or Information Technology.
- Desirable Qualifications :Competence in working with content management software (Preferably open source software like Drupel), developing webpage /websites.
- Age limit: Below 35 years
- Pay Scale: Rs.30,000-40,000/-monthly (Fixed)
- Job Location: Delhi
- Contribute on planning & reorganizing the collection in the knowledge centre in consultation with authorities in planning commission.
- Design website & web-based interfaces for knowledge sharing and special collections available in the planning commission library.
- Facilitate inter-library cooperation amongst selected libraries in Delhi.
- Select & digitize old, fragile & less used documents that are of high education/ reference value
- Coordinate with mega scanning centres of the digital library of India project to get scanning done.
Selection Procedure: Initial screening based on performance in academic and work experience. Short-listed candidates will be called for Written test/ Interview.
How to Apply?
- Interested and eligible are required to send their application duly completed in all respects along with recent passport size photograph and attested copies of relevant certificates and testimonials should be submitted to the following postal address
- Candidate should mention the name of the post applied for in BOLD letters on the envelope.
Chief Librarian -cum-Documentation Officer ,
Government of India, Yojana Bhavan,
Sansad MArg, New Delhi-110 001.
For more details & Application form: CLICK HERE
LIKE our facebook page to receive regular updates about IBPS Recruitment. Leave a comment if you have any doubts / queries /questions.