Indian Army Hiring Graduates as Officers
Applications are invited from gainfully employed young men for an opportunity of Territorial Army Officers,based on the concept of enabling motivated young men to serve in a military environment without having to sacrifice their primary professions.
– Only male citizens of India and Ex-service officers who are medically fit.
–Age limit– Candidate should be between 18 to 42 years as on 31 Dec 2013.
–Educational Qualification– Graduate from any recognized university.
Last date to apply- Form completed in all respects will be accepted till 31 Dec 2013
Date of written Exam :- 09Feb 2014.
o PART I – Short Essay.
o PART II – Objective type question on General
Awareness : Includes Issues related to Political / Economical affairs, International Situation and Sports.
– Candidates whose applications forms are found correct will be called for screening, by a Preliminary Interview Board (PIB)
– Candidates selected by PIB should provide brief BIO-DATA to include details about their employment with monthly income from all sources at the time of documentation immediately after PIB.
– Successful candidates will further undergo a Service Selection Board (SSB) and Medical Board for final selection.
NOTE :- Candidate who passed written test of PIB are required to bring the following attested documents at the time of interview :-
– Certified copy of educational qualification certificates, all certificates and mark sheets beyond matric.
– Latest physical fitness certificate from a registered MBBS Doctor.
– Service certificate by candidates employed in Central Govt / Union Territory / State Govt / Semi Govt / Private Sector
Authenticated by Head Office.
– Self Employed candidates or having own Business are required to submit an Affidavit on Non-Judicial stamp paper value of Rs. 10/- duly attested by the Deputy Commissioner of the District/Gazetted Officer/Commissioned Officer stating nature of self employment and income earned annually with the attested photocopy of the latest Income Tax Return filed by the applicant along with photocopy of the PAN Card.
Click here to get more details about this recruitment.
Visit here for other job details in Indian Army.