Vijaya Bank, a fast emerging and innovative trend setting public sector bank, with more than 1520 connections all over India. It crossed the mark of 2 lakh crore turnover in the march 2014.
Vijaya Bank invited online applications from the aspiring bankers for the position of Probationary Officers Security (Scale II). All the eligible candidates who are interested can apply through online official website.
|1||Starting Date Of Online Registration||10/9/2014|
|2||Last Date For Online Registration||3/10/2014|
|3||Last Date For Receipt of Print out of Computer Generated Online Application||17/10/2014|
|4||Last Date For Receipt of Print out of Computer Generated Online Application (From far Flung areas )||24/10/2014|
List Of Vacancies
|S. No.||Category||No. Of Posts|
A candidate must be
- a citizen of India or
- a subject of Nepal or
- a subject of Bhutan or
- a Tibetan refugee who came over to India before January 1, 1962 or
- a person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka, East African Countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania ( Formerly Tanganyika and Zanzibar ), Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, Ethiopia and Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India.
Candidates should have a minimum age of 21 years and should not exceed a maximum age limit of 45 years as on 01/08/2014.
Candidates with 5 years commissioned service in the Army/ Navy/ Air force or a Police Officer not below the rank of Asst. Superintendent of police/ Dy. of superintendent of police with 5 years of service/ officer of identical rank in 5 years with 5 years service.
Pay Scale: 19400 – 284100/-
For SC/ ST: Rs. 50
For all others: Rs. 300
Selection of the candidates will be done only based on the candidate’s performance in the interview. Bank has the right to conduct GD/ Online Preliminary test. Bank will call the candidates for GD/ Interview only after the initial screening of the candidates.
Procedure of online application
- http://ibpsregistration.nic.in/ibps_vijaya/ open this website to apply for this position.
- Already registered candidates login with username and password new users click on apply button and fill the basic details in the application form.
- Pay the fee through online.
- On successful transaction, e-receipt will be generated.
- Take the print out and online application form and send them to the concerned address mentioning on the envelope “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF PROB MANAGER-SECURITY-2014-15 (Post Code No:01) in Vijaya Bank”.