Like all the major banks in India, Standard Chartered Bank or StanC also offers a world class internet banking facility to its customers. The Online Banking facility is absolutely free, easy and secure, allowing you access to most bank services provided by Standard Chartered Bank in India.
Login to stanc online banking here -
Standard Chartered Online or Net Banking provides a range of services:
- Account information
- Access up to date information on the following types of accounts using this service
- Savings accounts
- Current accounts
- Term deposits
- Credit Card accounts
- Loan accounts
- Investment accounts
- Print account / transactions statements
- Check the status of the cheques issued on your accounts
- Funds and payments
- Inter and Intra bank transfers
- To make your credit card payments without having to write out a cheque
- Investment services – Helps to find out if you are a high risk taker or averse to risk in making investments by using the risk profile calculator built on the service.
- Credit card services.
- Credit card dues can be paid online
- Request for redemption of rewards points or even a credit limit increase on existing credit card online.
- Apply online for a new card
- Pay your Standard Chartered Credit Card bill from virtually any bank
- Online applications – You can apply for any of the products online.
- To open fixed deposit account, order a demand draft, cheque book.
- Order for lost / misplaced statements
- Give maturity instructions on your deposit accounts
- Pay your Mobile, Landline, Electricity, Water and Insurance payments online using Standard Chartered Bill Pay. Click here to view the list of the billers you can make payments to anywhere in India or the billers payable in your city.
To apply for Online Banking, simply fill the registration form and send it to the bank. Your unique Secure InterOnline Banking ID & Password will be sent at your mailing address (recorded with the Bank) in a minimum of 3 working days from the date the bank receives the form. The registration form is available at all branches. Alternately, you can call Phone Banking numbers /Credit Card Help-line and a form will be sent to you. You can also download the form here and send it to:
Standard Chartered Bank,
PO Box: 8888
On receiving your login ID & Password, log on to www.standardchartered.co.in and use the services of Online Banking.