South Indian Bank is a private sector bank headquartered at Thrissur City in Kerala, India having 739 branches spread across more than 26 states and union territories in India. It has set up 778 ATMs all over India.
The Bank invites applications from Indian Nationals for filling up vacancies of probationary Clerks for Branches under Bank’s Kolkata Region.
No. of vacancies: 15 (12 for West Bengal & 3 for Mizoram)
For general category: Rs.250/-
For SC/ST: Rs.50/-
Eligibility Criteria & other norms:
- Age: Not more than 26 years as on 30.11.2012.
- Minimum Educational Qualification: Graduation from a recognized University having completed a regular 10+2+3 course securing at least 55% marks in Science Stream or 50 % marks in Arts/ Other streams. Candidates should be proficient in computer operations.
- Probation Period: 6 Months. Confirmation subject to satisfactory performance.
- Salary: As per National Level Bipartite Settlement in the Banking industry.
Mode of Selection:
The Bank will hold a written test and on the basis of results the bank will shortlist candidates for interview. The Likely Centre for test Kolkota / Aizawl.
- Upper age limit will be relaxed by five years in the case of SC/ST candidates.
- Candidates having permanent address in the respective states of West Bengal or Mizoram for more than 5 yrs (Documentary proof to be produced), and are proficient in Mizo(Aizawl) / Bengali (Kolkota) apart from Hindi & English language only are eligible to apply.
- Candidates willing to serve anywhere in India only need to apply.
- Application (Passport-size photograph pasted thereon) should be accompanied by self-attested copies of all mark lists and certificates to prove the age and qualifications. APPLICATIONS NOT ACCOMPANIED BY SELF ATTESTED COPIES OF ALL MARK LISTS AND CERTIFICATES TO PROVE QUALIFICATION AND AGE WOULD BE REJECTED.
Please super scribe the envelope containing the application “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF PRO. CLERKS” and send to Dy. General Manager, THE SOUTH INDIAN BANK LTD, REGIONAL OFFICE- KOLKATA, Door No.20 A, Mother Teresa Sarani (Park Street), 1st Floor, Flat No.1, Kolkata-700016, so as to reach on or before 03-01-2013.
How to Apply?
Application Fees can be paid along with application by means of Demand Draft (Crossed Account Payee) favoring SOUTH INDIAN BANK, payable at Kolkata.
Read & Download from here detailed advertisement and Application from for the recruitment of probationary Clerks.
LIKE our facebook page to receive regular updates about IBPS Recruitment.
Leave a comment if you have any doubts/queries/questions.