State Bank of India (SBI) Associate Banks has invited application from Indian citizens for recruitment of 7740 clerical vacancies on 30th July till 13th August 2012. Interested candidates have already applied the exam which is going to be held on 7th Oct and 14th Oct, 2012. We hope all of you are working very hard for the exam, given the tremendous competition in the field.
Candidates who have registered and paid fees /intimation charges can download their call letters and booklet from here.
- Download Call Letter for Written Examination from here.
- Download Pre-Examination Training Call Letter from here.
- Download Acquaint Yourself Booklet in English from here.
- Download Acquaint Yourself Booklet in Hindi from here.
- Download Sample Biodata-cum-Answersheet form from here.
- Download Form for Scribe from here.
NOTE:- No hard copy of the call letter/acquaint yourself booklet will be sent by post to the candidates.
Documents to bring during written examination
1) Downloaded call letter of written exam.
2) Photo identity proof such as passport /PAN Card/Driving Licence/Voter’s Card/Unique Identification Card(AADHAR)/ Bank Passbook with duly attested Photograph/Identity Card issued by School or College/ Gazetted Officer in ORIGINAL.
3) A self attested photocopy of Identity proof which is to be submitted along with call letter during the exam to the invigilators, failing which he/she will NOT be permitted to appear for the test.
4) Fee payment receipt is not required to be submitted at the time of examination.
5) Candidates should not bring Calculators, Mobile Phones, Pagers or any other instrument in the Examination Hall.
For more details about this recruitment visit to our detailed post about SBI Clerical Recruitment.
Also, for preparation of SBI clerical exam go through our post “Prepare for SBI Associate Banks Clerk Exam 2012“.
LIKE our facebook page to receive regular updates about IBPS Recruitment.
Leave a comment if you have any doubts/queries/questions.