Axis Bank, has entered into a tie-up with Manipal Global Education to introduce the ‘Axis Bank Young Bankers Program’ offering a Post Graduate Diploma in Banking Services (PGDBS) and a guaranteed job with Axis Bank on successful completion.
Last date to Apply: 29th Mar 14
Online Test for Admission: 05-06 Apr 14
Personnel Interview: 25-27 Apr 14
Commencement of Session: 09th May 14
- Age (as on 1st November 2012): Candidate should be minimum 21 years and maximum 25 years of age at the time of applying for the Course.
- Candidate should be minimum 21 years and maximum 25 years of age at the time of applying for the Course.
Main Highlights of Program:
1) 1 year fulltime programme consisting of 9 months of residential classroom training and 3 months of internship of Axis Bank branches.
2) Comprehensive programme focusing on various aspects of Banking, Relationship Management and sales.
3) Stipend of Rs. 5000/- per month during the classroom training and Rs. 12000/- per month during the internship.
4) Candidates who complete the course will be awarded a ‘Post Graduates’ Diploma in Banking Service’s (PGDBS) by Manipal University(manipal global education).
5) Upon successful completion of the course, candidates will join the bank as Assistant Manager with starting salary of 3.71 lakhs per annum.
How to Apply?
1. Click here to know how to Apply. Click on the tab provided at the rightmost corner.
2. An application page will open up, requiring you to fill in the necessary details.
3. On completion of application, you will receive 2 e-mails on the registered e-mail ID you have provided.
4. The 1st e-mail consists of the “myamcat user ID” and “password”.
5. The 2nd e-mail confirms receipt of your application.
6. Your application submission is complete.
The selection will be through a two stage selection process i.e., online Aptitude test followed by an interview.
Online aptitude test:
- Logic and Reasoning Skills
- English Language Skills
- Quantitative/Numerical ability
- Computer Awareness
All the applicants who successfully clear the Aptitude test will be invited for a Personal Interview. Candidates will be informed of their progress and status at each stage by email.
Duration of the course:
The Post Graduate Diploma in Banking Services (PGDBS) would be a one-year program. Students will undertake an internship program in the last 3 months in any Axis Bank across the country.
There will be 6 month probation period for all joinees to the Bank.
View details about the recruitment drive from here.
LIKE our facebook page to receive regular updates about Bank Recruitment.
Leave a comment if you have any doubts/queries/questions.