ICICI Bank, India’s second-largest private bank with over 2700 branches nationally & also has strong presence in 18 other countries & is one of most sought private sector bank to work is out with the most expected PO Recruitment project 2013 again this year for its November 2014 & February 2015 intake.
Online registration closes on – June 30, 2014
Tests in the month of July/August followed by GD/ Interviews in September.
Training for 1st batch starts in November & 2nd in February 2015
- Those who have completed graduation with 55% (Aggregate) marks in any discipline.
- Up to 25 years of age as on June 30th, 2014 (should have been born on or after June 30, 1988)
- Only short-listed applicants will be invited for the selection process.
- Freshers can also apply.
If any of your direct family member (father,mother,brother,sister) is an employee of ICICI bank, you cannot apply.
Training & MBA Degree:
Those who are finally selected will have to attend the training scheduled to begin in the month of November `14 & February 2015
at ICICI Manipal Academy, Bangalore.The highlights of this course are,
- Everyone entering training stage will be handed a job guarantee letter & enrolled for MBA (banking & finance) degree from Manipal university.
There are two phases:
- First phase runs for a period of 12 months, during which stipend shall be paid.On completion you will be awarded ‘PG diploma in banking (PGDB) & would be appointed as assistant manager in ICICI bank drawing a salary of more than 4 lakhs/ year.
- Second phase is optional wherein a candidate after joining the bank may continue the MBA degree program for 18 months.
Fees for pursuing the course (Only for selected candidates):
- For the purpose of training, Rs.3.37 lakhs should be paid but this amount can be availed as loan from ICICI bank itself
- After joining the bank as asst.manger, the loan EMI (Rs. 6000/ month) would have to be paid for 60 months.
- In case of discontinuing during training or after joining the bank (within 5 yrs), the candidate is required to pay the balance loan amount with interest.
NOTE: After completion of the course the candidate will be appointed as assistant manager in ICICI bank.
The selection process for Probationary Officer will consists of:
- Online Aptitude test
- Online Psychometric Assessment
- Case-based Group Discussion (GD)
- Personal Interview (PI)
- Merit List
The GD and the PI (only for applicants who successfully clear the GD) will be concluded on the same day.
How to Apply?
- Since this is a private organization, there are no category based reservations in age, education & short-listing processes.
- Applications for the PO recruitment of ICICI bank have to be submitted only through their website.
- Since there is no application fee to be paid you can proceed directly to the online application form.
- Additionally, you may also visit their website regularly to check for frequent updates
For more details and Apply Online: CLICK HERE