ICICI Bank, India’s second-largest private bank with over 2700 branches nationally & also has strong presence in 18 other countries & is one of most sought private sector bank to work is out with the most expected PO Recruitment project 2013 again this year for its November 2013 & February 2014 intake.
Online registration closes on – July 30, 2013
Tests in the month of August followed by GD/ Interviews in Aug/ September.
Training for 1st batch starts in November & 2nd in February 2014
- Those who have completed graduation with 55% (Aggregate) marks in any discipline.
- Up to 25 years of age as on April 30th, 2013 (should have been born on or after May 1, 1988)
- Only short-listed applicants will be invited for the selection process.
- Freshers can also apply.
If any of your direct family member (father,mother,brother,sister) is an employee of ICICI bank, you cannot apply.
Fees for pursuing the course (Only for selected candidates):
- For the purpose of training, Rs.3.35 lakhs should be paid but this amount can be availed as loan from ICICI bank itself
- After joining the bank as asst.manger, the loan EMI (Rs. 5900/ month) would have to be paid for 60 months.
- In case of discontinuing during training or after joining the bank (within 5 yrs), the candidate is required to pay the balance loan amount with interest.
NOTE: After completion of the course the candidate will be appointed as assistant manager in ICICI bank drawing a salary of more than 4 lakhs/ year.
How to Apply?
- Since this is a private organization, there are no category based reservations in age, education & short-listing processes.
- Applications for the PO recruitment of ICICI bank have to be submitted only through their website.
- Since there is no application fee to be paid you can proceed directly to the online application form.
- Additionally, you may also visit their website regularly to check for frequent updates
For more details and Apply Online: Click Here
LIKE our facebook page to receive regular updates about IBPS Recruitment. Banks-India.com now allows only registered users to comment. You may register here to comment.