Canara Bank, a leading Public Sector Bank with Head Office in Bangalore and pan India presence with over 3680 branches, as part of its Corporate Social Responsibility, is participating in the Special Industry Initiative – Jammu & Kashmir (UDAAN) Scheme launched by the Ministry of Home Affairs,Government of India.
On the basis of scheme launched, applications are invited from the eligible candidates in the state of Jammu & Kashmir for enrolling to the training programme.
IMPORTANT: This entire process is applicable only to the youth of Jammu & Kashmir, who have completed Graduation till 01.03.2013
Opening Date for on-line registration: 29.04.2013
Closing Date of on-line registration: 15.05.2013
Details of Vacancies:
A) FOR TRAINING:
B) FOR RECRUITMENT AFTER TRAINING:
- Relaxation in Upper Age Limit to reserved categories is applicable as per Government guidelines
- 300 Candidates will be shortlisted initially for Training based on academics / written test and /or interview, in co-ordination with National Skill Development Corporation (NSDC) and Govt of Jammu & Kashmir
- Duration of the training will be 3 months leading to a certification at the end
- Bank will be conducting selection process for successful candidates for recruitment to the posts of 135 Probationary Officers and 15 Probationary Clerks and those who will be declared successful in the process will be appointed in the Bank.
STIPEND (during Training) / Salary & Emoluments (applicable only if appointed in the Bank):
1) Stipend (DURING TRAINING): Candidates will be paid a stipend of 2500/- per month
2) On appointment in the Bank, candidates will be paid Salary & emoluments as under;
- For Probationary Officers: 14500 – 600/7 – 18700 – 700/2 – 20100 – 800/7 – 25700 (Starting Salary with DA= Rs 26,936/-)
- For Probationary Clerk: 7200 – 400/3 – 8400 – 500/3 – 9900 – 600/4 – 12300 – 700/7 – 17200 – 1300/1 – 18500 – 800/1 – 19300 (Starting Salary with DA= Rs 15,205/-)
- Degree in any discipline from a recognized University or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Government of India and the result should have been declared on or before Date 01.03.2013.
- For clerical post, the candidate should preferably have proficiency in official language of the state.
a. Shortlisting of Candidates for Training:
Candidates will be shortlisted based on their academic record and suitability to the post. For such shortlisting, Bank may conduct a written test and/or Group Discussion and/or Interview etc., if required.
b. Selection Process for Recruitment:
- Bank will be conducting Written Test, Group Discussion and Interview for the candidates who have been certified successful in training for recruitment to the posts of Prob. Officers and Clerks,.
- The final selection for these posts shall be on the basis of rank lists drawn taking in to account the marks obtained by the candidates in Written Test + Group Discussion + Interview.
c. Other Tests:
COMPUTER LITERACY: A test will be conducted on computer knowledge after completion of training and pass in that test will be deemed as having computer knowledge.c. Other tests:
HINDI KNOWLEDGE: The candidates shall acquire working knowledge of Hindi, if not possessed already, before completion of probationary period, if appointed.
How to Apply?
- The eligible candidates have to register in www.nsdcudaan.com and apply for this programme during 29.04.2013 to 15.05.2013.
- Candidates can also apply by submitting physical application to the designated branches of Canara Bank or to the Nodal Officers at the designated Degree Colleges on or before 15.05.2013.
Download APPLICATION FORM from here
Read from here DETAILED ADVERTISEMENT about the recruitment drive
LIKE our facebook page to receive regular updates about IBPS Recruitment. Banks-India.com now allows only registered users to comment. You may register here to comment.