IBPS has announced the notification for the next Common Written Examination (CWE Clerk-III) for Clerical Cadre. CWE Clerk-III which is a pre-requisite for selection of personnel for Clerical cadre posts in the Public Sector Banks will be conducted online by the Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) in the month of November & December 2013.
Candidates who qualify in CWE Clerk-III, will subsequently be called for a Common Interview to be coordinated by IBPS. Candidates, successful in qualifying in both the CWE and Common Interview will be listed in the order of merit. Depending on the vacancies in each bank of his preference, candidate will receive through a computerised system an offer from one of the Participating Public Sector Banks.
Start date for Online Registration – 19.08.2013- 07.09.2013
Payment of Application Fees – 19.08.2013- 07.09.2013 (Online Payment); 21.08.2013- 12.09.2013 (Offline Payment)
Download of Call letter for Written Examination – After 18.11.2013
Written Examination Dates – 30.11.2013/ 01.12.2013/ 07.12.2013/ 08.12.2013/ 14.12.2013/15.12.2013
- Rs. 100/- for SC/ST/PWD/EXSM candidates.
- Rs. 600 /- for all others
Age (as on 01.08.2013): Min:20 Years & Max: 28 Years
- Degree (Graduation) in any discipline from a recognized University or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government.
- Computer Literacy: Operating and working knowledge in computer systems is mandatory i.e. candidates should have Certificate/Diploma/Degree in computer operations/Language/ should have studied Computer / Information Technology as one of the subjects in the High School/College/Institute.
- Proficiency in the Official Language of the State/UT (candidates should know how to read/ write and speak the Official Language of the State/UT) for which vacancies a candidate wishes to apply is preferable.
Following points should be kept in mind before applying:
1) Candidates are requested to ensure that they fulfil the eligibility criteria, on the date of eligibility (01.08.2013).
2) Application Fees/ Intimation Charges can be paid via Online Mode through credit card/ debit card/ internet banking or through Offline Mode (through CBS branches of 7 designated PSBs)
3) Online registration will be complete only after the candidates register online and remit the requisite application fees/ intimation charges either through online/ offline mode.
4) Admission to exam will be purely provisional without verification of documents.
5) Ineligible candidates will not be allowed for interview.
6) Since recruitment in clerical cadre in Public Sector Banks is done on State/UT-wise basis, candidates can apply for vacancies in any one State/ UT only.
7) As far as possible candidates will be allotted to a centre of his/her choice. However IBPS also reserves the right to allot the candidate to any of the Centre other than the one he/she has opted for and a candidate may be allocated a centre of exam outside the State/UT for which vacancies he/she is applying.
8) Please note this reallocation is only for the conduct of examination only and the candidate will be considered for vacancies in the State/UT applied for.
9) Application printout & fee receipt should be kept with the candidate and should not be sent to the Participating Banks/ IBPS.
How to Apply: Candidates can apply online only from 19.08.2013 to 07.09.2013 and no other mode of application will be accepted.
Note: Link to apply online is not yet published on IBPS website. We will keep you updated as soon as it is out.
Read from here detailed advertisement about the recruitment drive. We recommend everyone to read it throughly before applying.
List of Participating Banks for CWE for Clerks -III
- Allahabad Bank
- Andhra Bank
- Bank of Baroda
- Bank of India
- Bank of Maharashtra
- Canara Bank
- Central Bank of India
- Corporation Bank
- Dena Bank
- Indian Bank
- Indian Overseas Bank
- Oriental Bank of Commerce
- Punjab National Bank
- Punjab & Sind Bank
- Syndicate Bank
- Union Bank of India
- United Bank of India
- UCO Bank
- Vijaya Bank
- Any other bank/ financial institution