Central Bank of India, a government-owned bank and one of the oldest and largest commercial banks in India invites ONLINE applications for filling up 3196 Single Window Operators ”A/ SWO-A (in Clerical Cadre) posts, from Indian Citizens who have appeared in the Common Written Examination (CWE) for recruitment in clerical cadre conducted by IBPS in 2011-12 and have valid Score Card issued by IBPS, Mumbai.
Payment of Application Fees / Intimation charges: 22-12-2012 to 07-01-2013
Opening Date for Online Registration: 22-12-2012
Closing Date for Online Registration (including candidates from far- flung areas): 07-01-2013.
Downloading of Interview Call Letters: To be advised later on Bank’s website.
Details of Vacancies:
|State-wise distribution of 3196 clerical vacancies|
|Dadra & Nagar Haveli (U.T.)||0||0||0||1|
|Jammu & Kashmir||4||6||14||29|
For General & OBC: Rs 100/-
For SC/ST/Physically Challenged /EXSM: Rs 20/-
Pay Scale & Emoluments:
Pay Scale: Rs.7200-19300 Approx. total emoluments at the start of the scale will be Rs.15000/-(approx.) inclusive of DA, CCA, & HRA at Metropolitan Centre.
In addition Medical Aid, Hospitalization scheme, Leave fare concession, Retirement benefits are admissible as per Bank’s rule.
Eligibility Criteria: (As on 01/08/2011)
- Age: Minimum: 18 Years, Maximum: 28 Years.
- Educational Qualifications:
Degree in any discipline from a recognized University or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government. OR
A pass with 50% marks in HSC examination of 10+2 (10+2+3 pattern) /11th Std. of (11+1+3) pattern or Intermediate/Pre-University or any equivalent examination/Diploma in Banking recognized by Central/State Government or U.T. administration. OR
A pass with 60% marks in the aggregate in Matriculation/SSC (old pattern)/SSLC/10th std. Examination of 10+2+3 pattern or equivalent.
For SC/ST/EX-Servicemen/PC, the educational qualification is relaxed as below:
A pass in HSC examination (10+2) of 10+2+3 pattern/11th Std. Examination of 11+1+3 pattern/Pre-University or equivalent examination. OR
A pass with 50% marks in the aggregate in matriculation/SSC (old pattern) SSLC/10th Std. in (10+2+3) pattern or equivalent examination.
- Clerk Qualifying Standard Score: For General- 24 marks & above and For SC/ST/OBC/PWD/EXSM: 21 marks & above in individual section.
- Relaxation in the above age as per Government extant rules.
- For TWSS (Total weighted standard Score) refer the recruitment advertisement.
Selection for SWO-A/ Clerical post will be made on the basis of performance in Common Written Examination (CWE) conducted by IBPS in November-December 2011 and Personal Interview. The total marks for interview will be 50. The minimum qualifying marks for interview will be 40% (35% for SC/ST/OBC/PC/EXSM).
How to Apply?
- Applicants are first required to take a Print of fee payment challan which is available at the end of recruitment advertisement.
- After filling the challan, Go to the nearest Central Bank of India branch with the Application Fee Challan and pay by CASH.
- Obtain the Applicant?s Counterfoil Copy of the Application Fee Payment Challan duly receipted by the Bank with (a) Branch Name, (b) 3 to 10 Digit Trans ID, AND Date of Deposit filled in by the Branch Official.
- Now, Apply Online. (Link to apply online is not available yet, our team will keep you updated.)
Read from here detailed post about the recruitment drive and also download necessary documents given at the end of the post:
Click here to APPLY ONLINE.
LIKE our facebook page to receive regular updates about IBPS Recruitment.
Leave a comment if you have any doubts/queries/questions.