IBPS has announced following mandatory things for the examination days on 27th Nov, 4th Dec and 11th Dec, 2011. Please note that candidates will NOT BE PERMITTED to appear for the IBPS Common Written Examination without the following documents:
(1) Call Letter for the relevant date and session of examination with photograph affixed thereon
(2) Original fee payment receipt (NEFT Receipt/ CBS challan/ e-receipt)
(3) Original photo-identity proof such as PAN card/ Passport/ Driving Licence/Voter’s card/ Bank Passbook with photograph/ Photo Identity proof issued by a Gazetted Officer or People’s Representative/ College ID from a recognised university
(4) Photocopy of photo-identity proof (as specified above)
We have prepared a checklist of things, you should know and check before the examination of IBPS CWE Clerk. Please make sure, you adhere to these guidelines as it will help you remain cool and calm on the day of the exam with no tension. Here is the step wise list of important things –
1.Call letter – Don’t forget to take it with you. Without call letter you will not be allowed to enter the examination hall at any cost.
2.Original e receipt/CBS Challan/ NEFT Reciept and photo identity proof (keep additional photocopy of each of these) – Kindly be doubly careful in taking all these. Guess, most of you are aware of the chaos it created when people failed to take the reciept.
3.Staple up the receipt and id photocopy and don’t forget to write the registration no. and roll no. on the receipt and id proof.
4.Following ID proof will be accepted. Remember to take the original as well as photocopy.
- Pan Card
- Driving licence
- Voter’s card
- Bank pass book with photo
- Photo ID issued by Gazetted officer/People representative
- ID cards issued by recognized universities.
5.The photo affixed on the call letter should match the one uploaded in the online application form.
6.Also, your signature should tally with the signature uploaded.
7.Take 2 HB pencils, ball point pen, eraser and sharpener with you.
8.Report to the venue 30 minutes before the time of the examination.
9.Strictly no notebooks/calculators/cell phones/books/watch calculators/pagers. (There will be no place to deposit it)
10.Person with disabilities should contact the chief test administrator of the test venue atleast an hour before the examination for assistance in seating, if needed.
Apart from that, take a good sleep, the previous night. We hope this list will help you to keep all the things that matters.