Candidates can apply online only from 25.08.2011 to 24.09.2011 and no other mode of application will be accepted.
Pre-Requisites for Applying Online
Before applying online, candidates should
(i) scan their photograph and signature ensuring that both the photograph and signature are within the required specifications as given in Annexure II.
(ii) keep the application fee/ intimation charges remittance details (Transaction details such as Transaction No., Branch Name & Code etc.) ready in case of Offline Payment i.e. CBS/ NEFT / Keep the necessary details/ documents ready if desired to make online payment of the requisite application fee/ intimation charges.
(iii) have a valid personal email ID, which should be kept active till the declaration of results of this round of CWE. IBPS may send call letters for Pre-Examination Training, Written Examination etc. through the registered e-mail ID. Under no circumstances, a candidate should share/mention e-mail ID to / of any other person. In case a candidate does not have a valid personal e-mail ID, he/she should create his/her new e-mail ID before applying on-line and must maintain that email account.
Application Fees/ Intimation Charges (Payable from 24.08.2011 and 23.09.2011 both dates inclusive)
– Rs. 50/- for SC/ST/PWD/EXSM candidates.
– Rs.350/- for all others
Transaction charges for Offline/ Online Payment of fees/ intimation charges will be borne by the candidate
Mode of Payment
Candidates have the 2 options to pay fees:
(1) ONLINE MODE of payment of requisite fees / intimation charges
(i) The application form is integrated with the payment gateway and the payment
process can be completed by following the instructions.
(ii) The payment can be made by using only Master/ Visa Debit or Credit cards or
Internet Banking by providing information as asked on the screen.
(iii) On successful completion of the transaction, an e-receipt will be generated.
(iv)Candidates are required to take a print of the e-receipt which will have to be submitted with the Call Letter at the time of written examination.
(2) OFFLINE MODE of payment of requisite fees/ intimation charges – Two choices in Offline Mode –
(i) payment of fees / intimation charges through CBS branches of the following 6 Public Sector Banks
Bank of Baroda (Account No. 03970200001597),
Bank of India (Account No. 005120110000777),
Central Bank of India (Account No. 3135147199),
Indian Overseas Bank (Account No. 143502000000850),
Punjab National Bank (Account No. 3985002100046381),
United Bank of India (Account No. 0284053402005)
A Format of the fee payment challan(CBS Challan) will be made available on IBPS website. Candidates are first required to take a printout of the fee payment challan from IBPS website and indicate the particular Bank in which they wish to pay fees/ intimation charges.
– Candidates are required to fill in the fee payment challan for any of the above Banks with details such as Name, Date of Birth, Contact No., Category, Post Applied for, Amount deposited, Depositing Branch Name and City etc.
– Candidates can then make payment of the requisite fee/ intimation charges in any branch of the above mentioned Banks.
– Collect the candidate’s copy of the Fee Payment Challan from the Branch. Please check that the challan is properly signed and the details of Transaction Number, Branch Name and DP Code Number, Deposit Date have been noted in the challan by the Branch authorities. Candidates are required to submit the original fee payment challan along with the Call Letter at the time of written examination.
(ii) payment of fees/ intimation charges through NEFT at branches of other 13 Public Sector Banks
Candidates are required to fill the NEFT receipt format as required by the Bank with beneficiary details as follows.
Name of the Account : IBPS CWE- Clerical Cadre- 2011
Account Number : 005120110000778
Payee Bank : Bank of India
IFSC Code : BKID0000051
– Candidates can then make payment of the requisite fee / intimation charges.
– The NEFT payment receipt must be collected from the Bank where payment has been made.
– Candidates should check that the receipt is properly signed and the details of NEFT UTR NO., IFSC code of the sending Bank branch, Name of the sending Bank, City name, Deposit date, Amount etc. are noted in the NEFT Payment Receipt by the Branch authorities.
How to fill the CWE Online Form for Bank Clerical Cadre Exam
Please note that all the particulars mentioned in the online application including Name of the Candidate, Category, Date of birth, Address, Email ID, Centre of Examination etc. will be considered as final and no modifications will be allowed after the last date specified for Editing/ Updating the same. Candidates are hence
requested to fill in the online application form with the utmost care as no correspondence regarding change of details will be entertained.
(1) Candidates are first required to go to the IBPS’s website www.ibps.in and click on the Home Page to open the link “Common Written Examination (CLERKS)”
(2) Candidate is now ready to apply Online by clicking on the option “CLICK HERE TO APPLY ONLINE FOR CWE- CLERICAL CADRE NOVEMBER 2011” to open up the On-Line Application Form.
(3) In case candidates are remitting their application fees/ intimation charges (offline) through CBS/ NEFT, candidates will have to enter their basic details including fee payment details and upload the photograph and signature in the online application form. However in case of payment through ONLINE Payment Mode the Application Format will consist of an additional page.
(4) Candidates are required to upload their photograph and signature as per the specifications given in the Guidelines for Scanning and Upload of Photograph and Signature (Annexure II).
(5) Candidates should carefully fill in the details in the On-Line Application at the appropriate places very carefully and click on the “SUBMIT” button at the end of the On-Line Application format. Before pressing the “SUBMIT” button, candidates are advised to verify every particular filled in the application. The name of the
candidate or his /her father/husband etc. should be spelt correctly in the application as it appears in the certificates/mark sheets. Any change/alteration found may disqualify the candidature.
(6) After upload of photograph and signature, in case of candidates who have paid the requisite application fee/ intimation charges through CBS/ NEFT, a Registration Number and Password will be generated. Candidates should note their Registration Number and Password for future reference.
In case candidates wish to pay fees/ intimation charges through the online payment gateway after the upload of photograph and signature an additional page of the application form is displayed wherein candidates may follow the instructions and fill in the requisite details.
If the online transaction has been successfully completed a Registration Number and Password will be generated. Candidates should note their Registration Number and Password for future reference. If the online transaction has not been successfully completed then the following message is displayed ‘Your online transaction was unsuccessful. Please register again’ Candidates may then revisit the ‘Apply Online’ link and fill in their application details again.
(7) After applying on-line, the candidate should immediately take a printout of the system generated on-line application form, ensure the particulars filled in are accurate and retain it for future reference. They should not send this print out to the IBPS.
(8) No acknowledgment will be given for online registration. However a Registration Number and Password will be generated and an email/ sms intimation will be sent to the candidate’s email ID/ Mobile Number specified in the online application form. If candidates do not receive the email and sms intimations at the email ID/ Mobile number specified by them, they may consider that their online application has not been successfully registered.
(9) An online application which is incomplete in any respect such as without the photograph and signature uploaded in the online application form will not be considered valid.
(10) Request for change/correction in any particulars in the Application Form shall not be entertained under any circumstances AFTER THE LAST DATE FOR Editing/ Updating application details specified. IBPS will not be
responsible for any consequences arising out of furnishing of incorrect and incomplete details in the application or omission to provide the required details in the application form.
(11) Candidates are advised in their own interest to apply on-line much before the closing date and not to wait till the last date for depositing the fee/ intimation charges to avoid the possibility of disconnection/inability/failure to log on the IBPS’s website on account of heavy load on internet/website jam.
(12) IBPS does not assume any responsibility for the candidates not being able to submit their applications within the last date on account of the aforesaid reasons or for any other reason beyond the control of the IBPS.
(13) Please note that the above procedure is the only valid procedure for applying. No other mode of application or incomplete steps would be accepted and such applications would be rejected.
(14) Any information submitted by an applicant in his/ her application will bind the candidate personally and if found to be false shall be liable for prosecution apart from consequences in civil law as may be deemed requisite.
Note: There is a provision to modify the submitted Online Application. Candidates are requested to make use of this facility to correct their details in the Online Application if any. This modification facility will be available up to 26.09.2011. After this date, no modification will be permitted. Candidates should take utmost care while filling in the Online Application. Please note that no modification in fee payment details will be permitted for candidates who pay fees/ intimation charges through the online mode.