Baroda Gujarat Gramin Bank owned by Government of India, Bank of Baroda and Government of Gujarat. The Bank invites applications from Indian citizens, for the post of Officer in Junior Management Grade (Scale I) Cadre and Office Assistant (Multipurpose) from Indian citizens who have appeared at the Common Written Examination for RRBs conducted by IBPS during September/ October 2013 and declared qualified.
Payment of Application Fees: 26.05.2014 to 10.06.2014
Opening date for Online Registration: 26.05.2014
Last Date for Online Registration: 10.06.2014
– Rs. 20/- for SC/ST/PWD candidates
– Rs. 100/- for all others
Office Assistant (Multipurpose)
– Rs. 20/- for SC/ST/PWD/EXSM candidates
– Rs. 100/- for all others
Details of Vacancies:
|Details Of Vacancies|
|Officer Assistant (Multipurpose)||13||23||52||17|
Scale of Pay:
For Office Assistant: 7200-400/3-8400-500/3-9900-600/4-12300-700/7-17200-1300/1-18500-800/1-19300
For Officer Scale-I: 14500 – 600/7 – 18700 – 700/2 – 20100 – 800/7 – 25700
Office Assistant (Multipurpose): Rs.14,724 ( inclusive of D.A, H.R.A at prevailing rate)
Officer Scale I: Rs.29,580 ( Inclusive of DA,HRA at prevailing rate)
Eligibility Criteria & Other Norms: (As on 01-07-2013)
|Eligibility Criteria (As on 01-07-2013)|
|Office Assistant(Multipurpose)||Between 18 years and 28 years||Degree in any discipline from a recognized University or its equivalent|
(a) Essential: Proficiency in local language*
(b) Desirable: Knowledge of Computer skills.
|Officer Scale-I||Above 18 years and below 28 years||i. Degree in any discipline from a recognized University or|
its equivalent Preference will be given to the candidates having degree in Agriculture, Horticulture, Forestry, Animal Husbandry, Veterinary Science, Agricultural Engineering, Pisciculture,
Agricultural Marketing and Cooperation, Information
Technology, Management, Law, Economics and Accountancy;
ii. Proficiency in local language*
iii. Computer knowledge or awareness will be an added
1) LANGUAGE: The candidates for the post of Officer Scale- I and Office Assistant (Multipurpose) are required to possess proficiency in the Official language of Gujarat and must have passed “ GUJARATI ” as one of the subject in 10th standard.
2) PROBATION PERIOD:
- Officer Scale-I : Selected candidates will be on probation for a period of Two years which may be extended by the Appointing Authority for a period not exceeding one year if work /conduct of the candidate is not found satisfactory.
- Office Assistant (Multipurpose) : Selected candidates will be on probation for a period of One year which may be extended by the Appointing Authority for a period not exceeding Six months if work /conduct of the candidate is not found satisfactory.
RRB Qualifying Standard Score:
1) For Office Assistant
- For SC/ ST/ SC-PWD/ ST-PWD: 17 marks & above in each section and total Weighted Standard Score of 88 & above.
-For Others: 19 marks & above in each section and total Weighted Standard Score of 95 & above.
2)For Officer Scale-I
- For SC/ ST/ SC-PWD/ ST-PWD: 17 marks & above in each section and total Weighted Standard Score of 95 & above.
-For Others: 19 marks & above in each section and total Weighted Standard Score of 98 & above.
How to Apply?
- Candidates are required to apply online. No other means/ mode of application will be accepted
- Download payment challan & fill in the details properly.
- Go to the nearest Bank of Baroda Branch with the Fee payment Challan and pay, in Cash, the appropriate Application Fee in CBS A/c No. 09910200001106 for Officer Scale- I and CBS A/c No. 09910200001107 for Office Assistant (Multipurpose)
- Obtain the Applicant?s Counterfoil Copy of the Application Fee Payment Challan duly authenticated by the Bank with (a) Branch Name & code No, (b) Transaction Id/Scroll number (c) Date of Deposit & amount filled by the Branch Official.
- Now, Apply Online.
Download from here the FEE PAYMENT CHALLAN:
CLICK HERE to APPLY ONLINE
Read from here Detailed Advertisement about the recruitment drive.
LIKE our Facebook page to receive regular updates about IBPS Recruitment. Leave a comment if you have any doubts/queries/questions.