Allahabad UP Gramin Bank Sponsored by Allahabad Bank came into its existence after the amalgamation of 2 RRBs viz Lucknow Kshetriya Gramin Bank, Sitapur & Triveni Kshetriya Gramin Bank. The Bank invites applications from Indian citizens, for the post of Officer in Junior Management (Scale I) from Indian citizens who have appeared at the Common Written Examination for RRBs conducted by IBPS in September 2012 and declared qualified.
Payment of Application Fees: 28-12-2012 to 08-01-2013
Opening date for Online Registration: 28-12-2012
Last Date for Online Registration: 08-01-2013
For SC/ST/PWD candidates- Rs. 20/-
For all others- Rs. 100/-
Details of Vacancies:
Scale of Pay: 14500-600/7-18700-700/2-20100-800/7- 25700
NOTE: Medical Aid, LTC, Gratuity, etc., will be admissible as per the rules of the Bank. At present the total starting emoluments of Officer Scale-I are around Rs.26535/- per month, (including DA,HRA at prevailing rate).
Eligibility Criteria & other norms (as on 01-06-2012):L
- Educational Qualification: Degree in any discipline from a recognized University or its equivalent and Candidates are required to possess proficiency in the Official Language of the Uttar Pradesh State i.e.Hindi and must have passed “ Hindi” as one of the subjects at Matriculation/Xth Standard.
- Age: Above 18 years – Below 28 years.
- RRB Qualifying standard score:
-For SC/ ST/ SC-PWD/ ST-PWD: 17 marks & above in each section and total Weighted Standard Score of 97 & above.
-For Others: 19 marks & above in each section and total Weighted Standard Score of 103 & above
- Selection Procedure: Selection will be made on the basis of performance in RRBs- Common Written Examination (CWE) conducted by IBPS in September 2012 and Personal Interview. Merit list of the candidates for final selection based on Total Weighted Standard Scores (TWSS) obtained by them in CWE of IBPS and Personal Interview will be prepared in descending order under each SC/ST/OBC/UR category.
- Bond: For SC/ ST/ SC-PWD/ ST-PWD & Women Candidates- Rs 50000/- & For all others: Rs. 1,00,000
- Probation Period: Two years
How to apply?
- Firstly,Requisite Application Fee may be paid through CBS at any of the Branches of Allahabad Bank (CBS Account No. 50133197731) or Allahabad UP Gramin Bank (CBS Account No. 10860200000198) by means of a Payment challan.
- Obtain the necessary details from bank which will be required while applying online.
- Now, Apply online. No other means/ mode of application will be accepted.
Download from here the payment challan.
Click here to Apply Online.
Before applying online, Go through “How to apply.”
View from here detailed post about the recruitment drive.
LIKE our facebook page to receive regular updates about IBPS Recruitment.
Leave a comment if you have any doubts/queries/questions.