State Bank of India (SBI), the largest bank in India, has released notification for recruitment of 2986 Probationary Officers (POs) in Associate Banks of State Bank of India. Eligible Indian Citizens for appointment as Probationary Officers can apply online. Candidates selected are liable to be posted anywhere in India. The recruitment exam will be conducted tentatively in Nov, 2014.
Total Number of Vacancies: 2986
Category-wise break up of vacancies:
Note: Vacancies reserved for OBC category are available to OBC Cadidates belonging to ‘Non-creamy layer’. ‘Creamy layer’ OBC candidates should indicate their category as ‘General’.
Age Limit: Candidates age limit should not be below 21 years and not above 30 years as on 01-09-2014, i.e candidates must have been born not earlier than 02-09-1984 and not later than 01-09-1993 (both days inclusive). Age relaxation will be applicable as per the rules mentioned in the complete advertisement from SBI.
Educational Qualification (As on 01.09.2014): All graduates or equivalent (in any discipline) from a recognised university are eligible. Candidate having integrated dual degree (IDD) certificate should ensure that the date of passing the IDD is on or before the eligiblity date.
a) Phase 1: Phase 1 consists of Objective Test (200 marks) and Descriptive Test (50 marks)
b) Phase 2: Group Discussion (20 marks) and Personal Interview (30 marks) will be conducted for only successful candidates of Phase 1.
The starting basic pay is Rs 14,500/- in the scale of Rs 14500-600/7-18700-700/2-20100-800/7-25700 applicable to Junior Management Grade Scale I.
Rs. 100 for SC/ST/PWD. For other, Rs. 500.
|Commencement of on-line registration of application||1/9/2014|
|Closure of registration||18/09/2014|
|Closure for editing application details||18/09/2014|
|Last date for printing your application||3/10/2014|
|Online Fee Payment||01/09/2014 to 18/09/2014|
|Offline Fee Payment||01/09/2014 to 20/09/2014|
How to Apply:
Eligible candidates can apply online through Bank’s website www.statebankofindia.com or www.sbi.co.in from 01-09-2014 to 18-09-2014. After completion of registration process, take print out of the online application form & fee payment receipt and keep it for future purpose.
Instructions to Apply Online:
1. Before applying online candidates first scan their photograph and signature.
2. Visit Bank’s website www.statebankofindia.com or www.sbi.co.in and open the appropriate Online Application Format, available in the ‘Careers with us’.
3. Fill the application carefully with all the details. Once the application is filled in completely, candidate should submit the data.
4. When the data is saved, a provisional registration number and password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen.
5. Candidate should note down the registration number and password.
6.Candidates can re-open the saved data using registration number and password and edit the particulars, if needed.
7. After submission of online application form, proceed to Fee Payment.
8. Pay the fee online by using credit card/ Debit card or can pay offline method through printed challan form.
9. On successful completion of fee payment process, registration of the online application will be complete.
10. After completion of registration process, take print out of the application form and fee receipt/ e-receipt should be retained with the candidate for future reference.
If you have any question, please leave a comment below.