Federal Bank Recruitment – Officer Scale -1 Posts
Federal Bank, is one of the leading commercial private sector banks in India with head quarters at Aluva, Kerala. It has more than 1200 branches, supported by 9 zonal offices and 39 Regional Offices. Federal Bank recently released a notification to recruit inspiring & eligible candidates for admissions into Federal Manipal School of Banking. Candidates who got selected in this recruitment process will be enrolled for 1 year in Post Graduate Diploma in Banking & Finance, after finishing they will be appointed as Officer Scale-1. The complete details of recruitment procedure are mentioned below.
|S. No||Particulars||Tentative Date|
|1||Opening of Online Registrations||17/11/2014|
|2||Fee Payment||17/11/2014 & 24/11/2014|
|3||Closing of Online registrations||24/11/2014|
|4||OEBS & Admit Card Download Date||26/11/2014|
|5||OEBS Closing Date||28/11/2014|
|6||Tentative Dates of Written Examination||06/12/2014 & 07/12/2014|
Pay Scale: Rs. 14, 500-600/7-18,700-700/2-20,100-800/7-25,700
- Age Limitation:Candidates age should not exceed 26 years as on 01/11/2014.
- Educational Qualification:Applicants should be graduate from a recognized university or board with a minimum aggregate of 60%.
Place of Domicile:
Candidates should belong to any one of the states mentioned below-
- National Capital Region (NCR)
- Tamil Nadu
|1||SC/ ST||Rs. 200|
Application fee should be paid through NEFT only no other mode of fee payment is not allowed. Transaction details are mentioned below-
|Account Name||THE FEDERAL BANK RECRUITMENT APPLICATION FEE|
Candidates need to sign service agreement for 3 years with the bank. If in case candidates leave the banking before service period need to pay Rs. 1,00,000.
Candidates selected in the recruitment process will undergo a minimum probationary period of 1 year.
Mode of Selection:
Candidates will be selected based on the score s obtained in Written Test, Group Discussion & Personal Interview.
Written test consists of 5 sections each comprising of equal marks i.e., 15 marks. There will be a negative marking of 0.25 from candidates marks for every incorrect answer. The test pattern is as mentioned below.
|S. No||Section||No. of Questions||Marks Allotted||Time Allotted|
|4||General & Financial Awareness||15||15|
- Open the Official Website of Federal Bank and go to the Careers link.
- Download the Fee Challan from the site and continue with the Process of Fee Payment.
- Once Fee Payment is done Open the Official Website and open the link Admissions to FMSB – December 2014 Batch.
- Click on Apply Online
- Fill in all the details mentioned in the application form.
- Upload your Photograph, Signature as per the instructions mentioned in the website.
- click on Submit after checking all the details mentioned in the application form.
- Take the print out of the online application form for future reference.
Check Official Website from here.
Download Official Notification from here.
Download Fee Payment Challan from here.
Apply Online for the recruitment process from here.
In case of any query please leave a comment below.
Like our Facebook Page for regular update on bank exams.