Axis Bank Young Bankers Program 2013 – Guaranteed Placement after Training
Axis Bank has entered into a tie-up with Manipal Global Education to create the Axis Bank Young Bankers (ABYB) program offering a Post Graduate Diploma in Banking Services (PGDBS) and a guaranteed job with Axis Bank on successful completion.
Last date to apply is 1st September 2013
- Age limit 25 years, born on or after 1st April, 1988
- Graduates from any stream, with 55% and above percentage marks in their graduation and a consistent academic performance.
Main Highlights of Program:
1) 1 year fulltime programme consisting of 9 months of residential classroom training and 3 months of internship of Axis Bank branches.
2) Comprehensive programme focusing on various aspects of Banking, Relationship Management and sales.
3) Stipend of Rs. 5000/- per month during the classroom training and Rs. 12000/- per month during the internship.
4) Candidates who complete the course will be awarded a ‘Post Graduates’ Diploma in Banking Service’s (PGDBS) by Manipal University(manipal global education).
5) Upon successful completion of the course, candidates will join the bank as Assistant Manager with starting salary of 3.71 lakhs per annum.
6) To pursue this course the applicant will have to invest Rs.3 lacs plus taxes as applicable.
How to Apply?
1. Click here to Apply. Click on the tab provided at the rightmost corner.
2. An application page will open up, requiring you to fill in the necessary details.
3. On completion of application, you will receive 2 e-mails on the registered e-mail ID you have provided.
4. The 1st e-mail consists of the “myamcat user ID” and “password”.
5. The 2nd e-mail confirms receipt of your application.
6. Your application submission is complete.
After completion of the online registration,
- Application fee of Rs. 500/- (inclusive of taxes) to be paid through Demand Draft / Cash mode at any of the Axis Bank Branches before 1st September,2013.
- The DD must be in favor of “Axis Bank Young Bankers’ payable at Bangalore
- Application fee payments to be made to Account No: 913020038425146
The selection will be through a two stage selection process i.e., online Aptitude test followed by an interview.
Online aptitude test: The Aptitude test will be of 2 hour duration and will be administered online. The test will assess the proficiency of candidates in the areas of:
- Logic and Reasoning Skills
- English Language Skills
- Quantitative/Numerical ability
- Personality Assessments
All the applicants who successfully clear the Aptitude test will be invited for a Personal Interview. Candidates will be informed of their progress and status at each stage by email.
Duration of the course:
The Post Graduate Diploma in Banking Services (PGDBS) would be a one-year program. Students will undertake an internship program in the last 3 months in any Axis Bank across the country.
There will be 6 month probation period for all joinees to the Bank.
For further information, Click here for FAQ’s