Tips To Get Success In IBPS RRB CWE
IBPS RRB Recruitment Notification released for various posts in Regional Rural Banks through Common Written Exam (CWE).IBPS RRB Exam will be conducted in month of September for Office Assistant at Scale I, II, and III posts and Office Assistant. So this is the high time when candidates are busy in preparing for the RRB’s to ensure their selection. Here are some tips which one should keep in mind while preparing and attempting the IBPS RRB paper.
The students might be busy in preparation for RRB exam but we need a strategy to crack the exam with a good score. For that, some points and planning should be done so that we can 100% attend the paper with accurate answers. There are generally 5 sections in any bank exam that should be well prepared.
• Computer awareness
• General awareness
Points to be remembered while preparing for exam:
1. You have to develop a strategy while preparing for RRB. Just go through the syllabus well and mark the topics that are most important and what are least important.
2. Make it a habit of scheduling your starting days of preparation till exam date. You have to plan your studies as per your timetable. Minimum 5 hours should be given to score well in RRB.
3. You have to start from your weaker topics and denote as much time to it than stronger topics. The exam is for PO post and it’s going to be tough if you want to have a good score.
4. Do not be over confident on some subjects that you are well aware. Just be honest to yourself and try to practice well.
5. Sometimes, students takes it easy the topics like quantitative and reasoning by seeing the questions. Try to do it practically and use a stop watch just to make sure that are you able to complete the paper on time as in exam.
6. Whatever practice you do, just try to learn from your experiences. Preparation is the style how you get yourself ready for the accurate result.
7. Many times, students try to spend time on the topics they are well known and are quite perfect in that.But you also have to concentrate more on the topics that are less favorable to you.
8. The complete preparation is not the perfect solution for qualifying RRB exam with a good score. Just make sure – Do you have effective time control in yourself ? Are you able to handle the questions within the given time period irrespective of their quality and stuff?
9. Do not overlap your whole time on your preparation. You should also go through the model test papers and especially previous exam solved material so that you can match your answers at the end and have the result.
Points to be remembered while attempting paper:
• Do check your admit card with other important challan copies and documents required at the time of attempting paper and place them out.
• Read the paper carefully and check if there is any misprint in a question or some missing page.
• Just try to make points in your mind which section will you attempt first. Go through the questions and decide it in your mind.
• Never stuck on 1 question or the one you are not sure.
• Just try to attempt only those questions that are easy to do and are multiple category questions. This will make you study one time and can attempt 5 questions quickly.
• In English section, do not start reading the passage first as it spends our most of the precious time and specially in the case you are weak in English. Just try out other types of grammar questions.
• At the end, be sure that you have successfully attempted the section wise questions that are necessary for qualifying.
All the best !! We are here to share with you our experience so that you can learn from it and attempt much better. Do share your questions/queries with us so that we can answer them.