South Indian Bank one of the earliest bank in South India came into existence during Swadeshi Moment. It is one of the premier commercial banks in India. SIB is the most pro active banks in India with a competent Tech Savvy professional team at core services.
SIB invited application from all the eligible and interested candidates for the position Probationary Clerk for Branches in Madhya Pradesh. Interested candidates can apply through online on or before October 4, 2014. The complete details regarding the recruitment are mentioned below.
|S. No||Particulars||Tentative Date|
|1||Starting Date of Online Application||24/09/2014|
|2||Last Date for Online Application||4/10/2014|
|3||Last Date for receipt of application along with the relevant documents||13/10/2014|
No. of Vacancies: 05 Posts
Candidates applying for this position should not exceed the age of 26 years as on 31/07/2014.
- Candidates should be a graduate from any of the recognized universities/ boards with at least 55% in engineering/ Science streams and 50% in case of other streams.
- Candidates should be proficient in computer operations.
Applicants should undergo following criteria to apply for the recruitment procedure
- Candidates should have permanent residence in Madhya Pradesh or
- Candidates should be residing in the state at least from a period of 5 years or
- Candidates should be proficient in local language apart from Hindi & English language.
Pay Scale: Rs. 7,200 – 400/3-8,400-500/3-9,900-600/4-12,300-700/7-17,200-1300/1-18,500-800/1-19,300
Candidates are selected according to the merit in Written Test and Personal Interview.
- For SC/ ST Category: Rs. 100
- For General Category: Rs. 400
Application Fee should be through Demand Draft in favor of The South India Bank Ltd. payable at Ahmedabad. Candidates should mention their application ID & Name on the back of DD while Posting.
Instructions to Apply Online:
- Open the Online Application Form available in the Careers of SIB.
- Register yourself and fill all the details.
- Upload your signature and photo as per the guide line mentioned in the website.
- Upload all the details and submit the application form.
- Go ahead with Fee Payment.
- Take the print out of online application and send it to the address mentioned below along with following attachments-
- Demand Draft
- SSLC/ 10th Certificate
- Degree Marks Memo/ Certificate
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)
- Document Proof for Residential Status
Note: Candidates are advised to use Mozilla Firefox and Internet Explorer 7 & Higher to apply online. You can get Official Notification from here.
In case of any query please leave a comment below.