SBI Associate Clerk Final Results Declared
State Bank of India (SBI) had invited applications for filling up of clerical vacancies in associate banks & for which the common written exam was held. The results for the same was declared in the month of January 2013.
Bank has now declared final results of interview for clerical vacancies in Associate banks. Exam of which was held on 07-10-2012 & 14-10-2012 and interviews were conducted in January 2013/February 2013.
View from here list of the Roll Numbers of successful candidates who have qualified for appointment to Clerical Cadre in Associate Banks of State Bank of India.
The vacancies which were declared by the bank’s are as follows:
- State Bank of Bikaner & Jaipur (SBBJ) – 1400 Vacancies
- State Bank of Hyderabad (SBH) – 1880 Vacancies
- State Bank of Mysore (SBM) – 800 Vacancies
- State Bank of Patiala (SBP) – 1160 Vacancies
- State Bank of Travancore (SBT) – 2500 Vacancies
View from here detailed post about the recruitment drive.
We congratulate the selected candidates and wish them great future ahead. Good Luck!!