Saurashtra Gramin Bank (Sponsored by State Bank of India) declared the cut off marks and also shortlisted the candidates selected for Interview for the post of Officer in Junior Management (Scale I) Cadre and Office Assistant (Multipurpose).
The bank released the list on the basis of performance of candidates in the common written examination for Regional Rural Bank (RRB) conducted by IBPS in September 2012.
Interviews are starting from 28th January 2013 for the post of office Assistant and for Officer (Scale-I) the interviews will start from 28th January 2013.
A. For Office Assistant Multipurpose
- Download from here the list of candidates shortlisted for interview for the post of Office Assistant (Multipurpose).
- Click here to view Cut off marks.
B. For Officer (Scale-I):
- Download from here the list of candidates shortlisted for interview for the post of Officer (Scale-I).
- Click here to view the cut off marks.
- Venue of Interview is : HOTEL GRAND REGENCY, DHEBAR ROAD, RAJKOT.
- Candidates are advised to go through the notification calling for registration and come along with the required documents etc.
Go through the following posts which will help you for your interview:
View from here detailed post about the recruitment drive.
We wish good luck to all the candidates shortlisted for interviews. Prepare well.
LIKE our facebook page to receive regular updates about IBPS Recruitment.
Leave a comment if you have any doubts/queries/questions.