KCC (Kangra Central Cooperative Bank) has announced recruitment for 345 Post.
Few Words About KCC- It was formed in the year 1920 & is one of the leading cooperative banks in N.India.With head office in Dharamshala,the bank operates across various districts of Himachal Pradesh.
Post – Vacancies:
1) Officer (Grade II) – 77 posts
2) Clerk – 202 posts
You can see the notice for other senior posts.
Dates: Online registration of applications – 15.02.2011 to 15.03.2011
Written exam – May 8 & 11, 2011
Eligibility: Those interested in KCCB recruitment,
- Age between 18 – 45yrs as on 1.1.2011
- for Officer – Any graduate with 55% marks OR commerce degree with 50% marks as on 1.1.2011
- for Clerk – Must be a graduate (any degree) OR 50% marks in st.12 (10+2), as on Jan 1, 2011
- Should be interested to work in HP
The application fees of Rs.300or Rs.200(SC/ST) for Officers & Rs.250 or Rs.150(SC/ST) can be paid with challan at any branches of UCO bank or Punjab national bank before March 15.After payment.The online application has to be submitted through their site www.kccb.in