RBI Recruiting Grade “B” Officers
Reserve Bank of India India’s central Banking institution invites application for recruitment to the post of Grade Officers.
Starting Date of Online Applications: 3.6.2014
Last Date for Submission of Applications: 23-06-2014.
– For OBC/General candidates: Rs. 850/-
– SC / ST / PWD candidates: Rs. 100/-
Details Of Vacancies:
|Details Of Vacancies|
|Officers in Grade ‘B’||15||8||36||58||117|
Age Limit: (as on 01/06/2014):
- Between 21 and 30 years (candidates must have been born not earlier than 02/06/1984 and not later than 01/06/1993).
- For candidates possessing M.Phil. and Ph.D. qualification, upper age limit will be 31 and 33 years respectively.
- For candidates having experience as an officer in Commercial Bank/Financial Institution in Public Sector, upper age limit is relaxed to the extent of number of years of such experience subject to a maximum of three years. For such candidates, upper age limit should not exceed 33 years including experience. For experience, probationary period will not be reckoned.
Pay Scale & Emoluments:
- Selected Candidates will draw a starting basic pay of `21,000/- p.m. in the scale of 21000-1000-30000-EB-1000-32000-1100-36400 applicable to Officers in Grade B and they will also be eligible for Dearness Allowance, Local Allowance, House Rent Allowance, Family Allowance, and Grade Allowance as per rules in force from time to time.
- At present, initial monthly Gross emoluments are approximately 51,517/-.
- A First Class Bachelor’s Degree with a minimum of 60% marks or an equivalent grade, in aggregate of all semesters / years ; (OR)
- A Second Class Master’s Degree with minimum of 55% marks or an equivalent grade, in aggregate of all semesters / years; (OR)
- A Doctorate Degree; with minimum of 50% marks or an equivalent grade, in aggregate of all semesters / years in Master’s Degree; (OR)
- Chartered/Cost Accountant/Company Secretary(ACS) with a Bachelor’s Degree;(OR)
- A Post Graduate Diploma in Management / MBA qualification from institutions recognized by Government of India / University Grants Commission, with Graduation / Bachelor’s Degree.
Selection will be through Examinations and Interview. Examinations will be held in two phases [Phase-I ON-LINE Examination (Objective Type) and Phase-II Written Examination (Descriptive type)
(I) Phase-I ON-LINE Examination (Objective Type): This Paper approximately of 3 hours duration for 200 marks will be held.
The Paper consists tests of i) General Awareness ii) English Language iii) Quantitative Aptitude and iv) Reasoning
(II) Phase-II Written Examination(Descriptive Type): The Phase-II Written examination (WE) will be conducted in October/ November 2014 (tentative) only for those candidates who are shortlisted for the same.
The Examination will consist of three Descriptive Type papers – (i) Paper I – English (ii) Paper II – Economic and Social Issues and (iii) Paper III – Finance and Management. Each of these papers is of 3 hours duration carrying 100 marks.
Important Books to refer for RBI Grade ‘B’ Exam:
How To Apply?
(1) Candidates are first required to visit Bank’s website for filling the ON-LINE Application.
(2) Candidates will have to enter their basic details and upload the photograph and signature in the ON-LINE application form as per the specifications given in item 10 of the advertisement.
(3) Payment should be made either online or offline mode .
(4) After providing all the payment details, Click on Submit Button to submit application form.
(5) After successful submission of application form, system will generate e-receipt and application form, take print out of it for future use.
(6) Generated registration number and password should be note down for future purpose.
Click Here to APPLY.
Read from here detailed advertisement about the recruitment drive.
LIKE our facebook page to receive regular updates about IBPS Recruitment.