Purvachal Gramin Bank Recruiting RRB Officers
PURVANCHAL BANK (erstwhile PURVANCHAL GRAMIN BANK) sponsored by State Bank of India invites applications from Indian citizens, for the post of Officer Scale-I and Office Assistant (Multipurpose), who have appeared at the Common Written Examination for RRBs conducted by IBPS in September/October 2013 and declared qualified.
Payment of Application Fees 30.05.2014 to 20.06.2014
Opening date for Online Registration 30.05.2014
Last Date for Online Registration 20.06.2014
For Officer (Scale I):
For SC/ST/PWD candidates.- Rs. 20/-
For all others- Rs.100/-
Office Assistant (Multipurpose)
For SC/ST/PWD/EXSM candidates.- Rs. 20/-
For all others- Rs.100/-
Details of Vacancies:
Scale of Pay:
Officer Scale-I: Rs.14500- 600/7 – 18700 – 700/2 – 20100 – 800/7 – 25700
Office Assistant (Multipurpose): Rs. 7200-400/3-8400-500/3-9900-600/4-12300-700/7-17200-1300/1-18500-800/1-19300
At present the total starting emoluments, including of DA & HRA at current rates are-
Officer Scale-I: Rs. 29927/ (Approx.)
Office Assistant (Multipurpose): Rs. 14860/ (Approx.)
Eligibility Criteria & Other Norms: (As on 01-07-2013)
|Eligibility Criteria (As on 01-07-2013)|
|Office Assistant(Multipurpose)||Between 18 years and 28 years||Degree in any discipline from a recognized University or its equivalent|
(a) Essential: Proficiency in local language*
(b) Desirable: Knowledge of Computer skills.
|Officer Scale-I||Above 18 years and below 28 years||i. Degree in any discipline from a recognized University or|
its equivalent Preference will be given to the candidates having degree in Agriculture, Horticulture, Forestry, Animal Husbandry, Veterinary Science, Agricultural Engineering, Pisciculture,
Agricultural Marketing and Cooperation, Information
Technology, Management, Law, Economics and Accountancy;
ii. Proficiency in local language*
iii. Computer knowledge or awareness will be an added
- The relaxation in upper age limit is cumulative as per Govt. of India guidelines.
- Probation Period: For Officer (Scale I)– Two Years & For Office-Assistant– One Year.
RRB Qualifying Standard Score:
1) For Office Assistant:
– For SC/ ST/ SC-PWD/ ST-PWD: 17 marks & above in each section and total Weighted Standard Score of 88 & above.
-For Others: 19 marks & above in each section and total Weighted Standard Score of 95 & above.
2) For Officer Scale-I:
– For SC/ ST/ SC-PWD/ ST-PWD: 17 marks & above in each section and total Weighted Standard Score of 95 & above.
-For Others: 19 marks & above in each section and total Weighted Standard Score of 98 & above
How to Apply?
- Go to the nearest STATE BANK OF INDIA or PURVANCHAL BANK (erstwhile PURVANCHAL GRAMIN BANK), Branch with the Fee payment Challan and pay, in Cash, the appropriate Application Fee in CBS Account No in State Bank of India i.e. A/c A/c No. 33742282941 (for Officer Scale-I) & A/c No. 33740850462 (for Office Assistant) or CBS Account No. in Purvanchal Bank (erstwhile PURVANCHAL GRAMIN BANK) i.e. 75039025037 (for Officer Scale-I) & A/c No 75039024237(for Office Assistant), printed on the payment Challan.
- Obtain the Applicant’s Counterfoil Copy of the Application Fee Payment Challan duly authenticated by the Bank with (a) Branch Name & code No, (b) Transaction id/Scroll number (c) Date of Deposit & amount filled by the Branch Official.
- Now, Apply online (LINK TO APPLY ONLINE IS NOT UPDATED YET)
Download from here the FEE PAYMENT CHALLAN
Read from here Detailed Advertisement about the recruitment drive
LIKE our facebook page to receive regular updates about IBPS Recruitment. Leave a commentif you have any doubts / queries/questions.