Punjab National Bank (PNB), India’s 2nd biggest nationalised bank invites application from Indian citizens who have taken the Common Written Examination (CWE) for recruitment in Clerical cadre conducted by IBPS in Nov-Dec 2011 for the post of SWO A in Clerical cadre.
Number of Jobs: 2985 Clerical Cadre
Payment of application fees: 26.09.2012-10.10.2012
Opening Date for Online Registration: 26.09.2012
Closing Date for Online Registration: 10.10.2012
(Including for Candidates from Far-Flung Areas)
Downloading Of Call Letters: To be advised later on Bank’s website
Application Fee/Intimation Charges (NON-REFUNDABLE):
- For SC/ST/PC/EXSM category candidates: Rs.20/- per candidate
- For General/OBC category candidates: ` 100/- per candidate
Scale of Pay:
7200-400(3), 8400–500(3), 9900–600(4), 12300–700(7), 17200–1300(1), 18500–800(1), 19300 (20 Years)*
*Two advance increments for Graduation plus Other Allowances Like DA, HRA etc. as per Bank Rules
Eligibility Criteria: (As on 01.08.2011)
- Age : Minimum 20 Years & Maximum 25 Years.
- Graduate in any discipline with 50% marks OR equivalent qualification from the University/Institute recognized by the Govt. of India and working knowledge of MS Office.
Additional Eligibility As On Opening Date of Registration (26.09.2012):
Should have a valid Score Card issued by IBPS, Mumbai , of Common Written Examination conducted in the year 2011 , for recruitment in clerical cadre in 19 Public Sector banks and must have scored TWSS as well as score in each subject.
Subject wise cut-off (For all states):
1) Reasoning: For SC/ST/OBC/PWD/EXSM- 21 & General: 24 marks
2) English Language: For SC/ST/OBC/PWD/EXSM- 21 & General: 24 marks
3) Numerical Ability: For SC/ST/OBC/PWD/EXSM- 21 & General: 24 marks
4) General Awareness: For SC/ST/OBC/PWD/EXSM- 21 & General: 24 marks
5) Computer Knowledge: For SC/ST/OBC/PWD/EXSM- 21 & General: 24 marks
View from here the Details of Vacancies, Cut off of TWSS/subject wise.
Selection for the post of SWO-A will be made on the basis of performance in Common Written Examination (CWE) for the post of Clerk held during Nov.-Dec 2011 conducted by IBPS and/or Personal Interview.
For Personal Interview:
- The total marks for Personal Interview will be 100. Candidates have to obtain minimum 40 marks to qualify in the Personal Interview.
- Depending on the number of vacancies, the Bank reserves the right to call only those candidates for Personal Interview to assess their suitability for the post, who have sufficiently high IBPS score in the stipulated Common Written Examination.
Procedure for Depositing Fee:
The application fee must be paid in cash, at any branch of Punjab National Bank. Before depositing the fee, the candidate must download a copy of the Cash voucher.
Click here to download Cash Voucher.
After filling the voucher, It is to be presented at the Branch, along with the application fee. After deposit of fee, the candidate must ensure that the transaction Id generated is entered into the voucher.
View from here the detailed advertisement above the recruitment drive.
LIKE our facebook page to receive regular updates about IBPS Recruitment.
Leave a comment if you have any doubts/queries/questions.