Punjab National Bank Recruitment 2012 – IBPS 775 Management Trainee Jobs
Punjab National Bank (PNB) invites online applications for the post of Management Trainees in JMG Scale -I from indian citizens who have qualified IBPS CWE for Bank PO. Please read the details below –
- Opening Date for Online Registration – 30-01-2012
- Closing Date for Online Registration – 13-02-2012
- Tentative period of interview – April 2012-May 2012
- Payment of fee – 30.01.2012 to 13.02.2012.
- Post – Management Trainee
- Scale – JMG I
- No. of Vacancies – 775 Vacancies (SC-58/ST-116/ OBC-209/ General – 392)
- Minimum – 20 years
- Maximum – 28 years
- Graduate in any discipline with 60% marks OR equivalent qualification from the university/Institute recognized by the Government of India and working knowledge of MS Office.
- For SC/ST/PWD: Graduate in any discipline with 55% marks OR equivalent qualification from the university/Institute recognized by the Government of India, and working knowledge of MS Office.
IBPS Score obtained in CWE for POs/MTs held during 2011
Minimum Total Weighted Score:
- General : 138
- OBC : 125
- SC/ST/PWD : 113
Individual Test Cut- offs
- General : 24
- RESERVE : 21
- (i.e. SC/ST//OBC/PWD)
- Selection for the post of Management Trainees will be made on the basis of performance in Common Written Examination (CWE) for the post of Management Trainees held during 2011 conducted by IBPS and Personal Interview.
- Personal Interview – The total marks for Personal Interview will be 100 Candidates have to obtain minimum 40 marks to qualify in the Personal Interview.
Application Fee and Postage Charges
SC/ST/PWD category candidates – 50/- per candidate (only postage charges)
General/OBC/EXSM category candidates – 200/- per candidate
Procedure for Depositing Fee
- The application fee must be paid in cash, at any branch of Punjab National Bank.
- Before depositing the fee, the candidate must download a copy of the Cash voucher from www.pnbindia.in (LINK-Recruitment-Download Cash Voucher). The voucher will be in duplicate.
- The following details must be entered into both copies of the voucher: (i) Candidate’s name, (ii) Candidate’s category, (iii) Name and code no. of the Branch selected for payment, (iv) Date of payment and (v) Fee to be paid (vi) post applied for.
- Thereafter, the voucher is to be presented at the Branch, along with the application fee. After payment, the candidate must ensure that the transaction Id generated is entered into the voucher. The candidate’s copy of the voucher will then be handed over to him/her.
Click Here for Full Details.
Download Cash Voucher / Challan
Please leave a comment below to discuss your queries/questions/doubts.
Also, Like our facebook page to receive updates about IBPS Recruitment and other banking jobs.
respected,sir/madam i have done gradution in 91% can i apply for the po exam and who can i apply this
ibps walon paisa kamane k liye dimag lagakar business karen,candidates aur unke parents ko fool banakar kamai na karen……
one side u all famous personalities say – WE HAVE TO MAKE OUR INDIA DEVELOPED MORE AND MORE ,, BUT ,reality is that , you all are pushing our INDIA in a dark hell. stop politics in education and employment systems.
where did u get to know that only seven candiadates are in range of 186-190,
rspect sir i have don ibps clrck exam qualiedfied my scor 118 in obc category any cahances salction for intrviw
No calls from any of the bank, saalon ne accha dhandha shuru kiya hai paisa kamane ka, maine toh case kar diya hai………
They have to be punished for such an offense, ab bribery se paisa nahi mil raha toh ye sab kar rahe hain……
YOU’RE STUPID U DON’T GET JOB BECAUSE UR THINKING IS VERY NEGATIVELY ..
Sir i belong to sc and ihave scored 140 will i get ony one call
sir i got 130 marks in ibps from shimla [h.p] is there any chance for interview……………. plz tell me dir ji……..
I LIKE TO WORK YOUR BANK .I AM A COST ACCOUNTANT.DO YOU FOLLOW ANY DIRECT RECRUITMENT POLICY TO APPOINT COST ACCOUNTANT/CA AS A SPECIALIST/ CREDIT OFFICER?
respected, Sir,/ Mdam I have BA Final year can i apply for the po exam and who can i apply this
hello friend kasi ho ap
Yaar main itne din se form bhar raha hu lekin koi v exam me qualify nahin ho pa raha hu english meri weak h saath maths v kaise karu tayari mujhe any how exam clear karne h IBPS RRB ka form bhara hu bihar se agar koi meri help kar sakta h to kare plz…. meri zindgi ka sawal h next time meri age nahin rahi gi exam dene k liye so plz help.
name manoj kumar nirmalkar
village – baloda (bhanwar)
dist – janjgir champa
FYI QUALIFICATIONS SUCH AS: LLB/CA/ICWA/MBA/PGDM/Degree/Diploma/PG Degree/BE/B Tech/MCA are eligible for recruitment
Respected Sir/Madam, I have done my graduation with 61% marks and now i am studing in MBA from SMU-DE…So, i am searching a job for management trainee. If i am suitable for this as per my qualification than please you contact me.
ex services man
I have read some just right stuff here. Certainly value bookmarking for revisiting. I wonder how much effort you set to make any such great informative web site.