Punjab National Bank Recruitment 2012 – IBPS 775 Management Trainee Jobs
Punjab National Bank (PNB) invites online applications for the post of Management Trainees in JMG Scale -I from indian citizens who have qualified IBPS CWE for Bank PO. Please read the details below –
- Opening Date for Online Registration – 30-01-2012
- Closing Date for Online Registration – 13-02-2012
- Tentative period of interview – April 2012-May 2012
- Payment of fee – 30.01.2012 to 13.02.2012.
- Post – Management Trainee
- Scale – JMG I
- No. of Vacancies – 775 Vacancies (SC-58/ST-116/ OBC-209/ General – 392)
- Minimum – 20 years
- Maximum – 28 years
- Graduate in any discipline with 60% marks OR equivalent qualification from the university/Institute recognized by the Government of India and working knowledge of MS Office.
- For SC/ST/PWD: Graduate in any discipline with 55% marks OR equivalent qualification from the university/Institute recognized by the Government of India, and working knowledge of MS Office.
IBPS Score obtained in CWE for POs/MTs held during 2011
Minimum Total Weighted Score:
- General : 138
- OBC : 125
- SC/ST/PWD : 113
Individual Test Cut- offs
- General : 24
- RESERVE : 21
- (i.e. SC/ST//OBC/PWD)
- Selection for the post of Management Trainees will be made on the basis of performance in Common Written Examination (CWE) for the post of Management Trainees held during 2011 conducted by IBPS and Personal Interview.
- Personal Interview – The total marks for Personal Interview will be 100 Candidates have to obtain minimum 40 marks to qualify in the Personal Interview.
Application Fee and Postage Charges
SC/ST/PWD category candidates – 50/- per candidate (only postage charges)
General/OBC/EXSM category candidates – 200/- per candidate
Procedure for Depositing Fee
- The application fee must be paid in cash, at any branch of Punjab National Bank.
- Before depositing the fee, the candidate must download a copy of the Cash voucher from www.pnbindia.in (LINK-Recruitment-Download Cash Voucher). The voucher will be in duplicate.
- The following details must be entered into both copies of the voucher: (i) Candidate’s name, (ii) Candidate’s category, (iii) Name and code no. of the Branch selected for payment, (iv) Date of payment and (v) Fee to be paid (vi) post applied for.
- Thereafter, the voucher is to be presented at the Branch, along with the application fee. After payment, the candidate must ensure that the transaction Id generated is entered into the voucher. The candidate’s copy of the voucher will then be handed over to him/her.
Click Here for Full Details.
Please leave a comment below to discuss your queries/questions/doubts.
Also, Like our facebook page to receive updates about IBPS Recruitment and other banking jobs.