Pallavan Grama Bank Recruiting RRB Candidates
Pallavan Grama Bank, A Scheduled bank owned by Govt of India & Tamil Naduinvites applications from Indian citizens for the post of Officer in Junior Management (Scale I) Cadre and Office Assistant (Multipurpose) who have appeared at the Common Written Examination for RRBs conducted by IBPS in September/October 2013 and declared qualified.
Payment of Application Fees 28.05.2014- 10.06.2014
Opening date for Online Registration 28.05.2014
Last Date for Online Registration 10.06.2014
Officer (Scale I)
– Rs. 20/- for SC/ST/PWD candidates.
– Rs.100/- for all others
Office Assistant (Multipurpose)
– Rs. 20/- for SC/ST/PWD/EXSM candidates.
– Rs.100/- for all others
Details of Vacancies:
|Office Assistant (Multipurpose)||15||1||12||24|
Scale of Pay:
Officer JMG Scale I: 14500-600/7-18700-700/2-20100-800/7-25700
Office Assistant (Multipurpose) : 7200-400/3-8400-500/3- 9900-600/4-12300-700/7-17200-1300/1-18500 -800/1-19300 (20 years)
Officer JMG Scale I: Starting total emoluments approximately Rs.29,580/-P.M
Office Assistant (Multipurpose): Starting total emoluments approximately Rs.17,382/-P.M.
The above includes DA and HRA at the current rates depending on the place of posting: PF, Gratuity, Medical aid and, LTC will be admissible as per the rules of the Bank.
Eligibility Criteria & Other Norms: (As on 01-07-2013)
|Eligibility Criteria (As on 01-07-2013)|
|Office Assistant(Multipurpose)||Between 18 years and 28 years||Degree in any discipline from a recognized University or its equivalent|
(a) Essential: Proficiency in local language*
(b) Desirable: Knowledge of Computer skills.
|Officer Scale-I||Above 18 years and below 28 years||i. Degree in any discipline from a recognized University or|
its equivalent Preference will be given to the candidates having degree in Agriculture, Horticulture, Forestry, Animal Husbandry, Veterinary Science, Agricultural Engineering, Pisciculture,
Agricultural Marketing and Cooperation, Information
Technology, Management, Law, Economics and Accountancy;
ii. Proficiency in local language*
iii. Computer knowledge or awareness will be an added
- Language: The candidates for Officer Scale I and Office Assistants –(Multipurpose) are required to possess proficiency in the local language of the Tamil Nadu State i.e. TAMIL. For ensuring proficiency in local language, the candidate should have passed 10th standard and/or +2 exam with Tamil as a subject.
- The relaxation in upper age limit is cumulative as per Govt. of India guidelines.
- Probation Period: For Officer (Scale I)– Two Years & For Office-Assistant– One Year.
RRB Qualifying Standard Score:
1) For Office Assistant:
– For SC/ ST/ SC-PWD/ ST-PWD: 17 marks & above in each section and total Weighted Standard Score of 88 & above.
-For Others: 19 marks & above in each section and total Weighted Standard Score of 95 & above.
2) For Officer Scale-I:
– For SC/ ST/ SC-PWD/ ST-PWD: 17 marks & above in each section and total Weighted Standard Score of 95 & above.
-For Others: 19 marks & above in each section and total Weighted Standard Score of 98 & above.
How to Apply?
- Candidates are required to apply online. No other means/ mode of application will be accepted.
- Go to the nearest Pallavan Grama Bank Branch with the Fee payment Challan and pay, in Cash, the appropriate Application Fee in CBS Account No. 94800519
- Obtain the Applicant’s Counterfoil Copy of the Application Fee Payment Challan duly authenticated by the Bank with (a) Branch Name & code No, (b) Transaction Id/Scroll number (c) Date of Deposit & amount filled by the Branch Official.
- Now, Apply Online
Download from here the FEE PAYMENT CHALLAN:
Click Here to APPLY ONLINE
Read from here Detailed Advertisement about the recruitment drive.
LIKE our facebook page to receive regular updates about IBPS Recruitment. Leave a commentif you have any doubts / queries/questions.