Nainital is a commercial bank established in 1922. It is a subsidiary of Bank of Baroda, the second largest bank in India. Nainital Bank invited the applications from the interested and eligible candidates for Management Trainee positions. The complete recruitment details are mentioned below.
Last Date for Application: October 27, 2014.
- First Year: Rs. 18,000 PM
- Second Year: Rs. 23,000 PM
Candidates who satisfy the requirements of the bank after these two years will be appointed as DRO’s Officers Grade/ Scale -1.
Candidates should be between 18- 27 years as on 30/06/2014 (reservations are applicable).
- Candidates should be a graduate/ postgraduate in Arts/ Science/ Commerce/ Agriculture and Management with a minimum of 55% from a recognized university/ board.
- Proficiency in Computer Operations and Knowledge (Hindi & English).
- General Candidates: Rs. 800
- For SC/ ST: Rs. 400
Payment of fee should be done through NEFT as
|Beneficiary||The Nainital Bank Limited|
|Branch||Mall Road Branch, Nainital|
|Type of Account||Current Account|
Process of Recruitment:
Candidates who meet the eligible conditions will be called for Written Test followed by PI. The date and venue of the next phase of recruitment procedure will be communicated with the shortlisted candidates.
Written Test: The pattern of written test is as below –
|S. No||Name of the Section|
|4||General & Financial Awareness|
Candidates who got qualified in Written Test will be called for Personal Interview round.
Process of Application:
Candidates should send application form to the address mentioned below along with the following self-attested documents –
- Certificates of Educational Qualification
- Date of Birth Certificate
- Post Qualification experience (if applicable)
- Caste Certificate (if applicable) and
- Other relevant documents
On the top of the envelope, Candidates should mention “Application for Management Trainee” in Bold Letters.
The Vice President (HRM),
The Nainital Bank, Head Office,
Seven Oaks Building, Mallital,
Nainital, Uttarakhand, 263001.
You can check here for Official Notification.
You can download Application Form from here.
In case of any query please leave a comment below.
Like our Facebook Page for regular updates Bank Exams.