Common Written Examination (CWE) for recruitment of officers and staff in RRBs will be conducted by Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) while NABARD has been entrusted with the responsibility of coordination and supervision of the selection process beside finalisation of the methodology for the conduct of the Common Written Examination in 2012-2013. Methodology for conduct of Common Written Examination in consultation with the Government of India, Institute of Banking Personnel Selection, select RRBs and select sponsor banks has been finalised and forwarded to all the concerned by NABARD.
Start date for Online Registration: 01-06-2012
Online Payment of Application Fees: 01-06-2012 to 25-06-2012
Offline Payment of Application Fees: 04-06-2012 to 30-06-2012
Last date for Online Registration: 25-06-2012
Last date for Editing Application Details: 27-06-2012
(prior to submission of online application)
Click here to download complete advertisement for IBPS CWE in RRBs.
Apply for IBPS CWE for recruitment of Officers (Scale-I, II & III) in Regional Rural Banks (RRBs)
Apply for IBPS CWE for recruitment of Office Assistants (Multipurpose) in Regional Rural Banks (RRBs)
Methodology, CWE Examination Pattern, and Age, Educational Requirements
1. Complete guidelines and procedure for the conduct of IBPS CWE for RRBs can be downloaded here. Read it carefully to understand the process completely. It will help you in examination preparation.
2. Structure of Examination for IBPS CWE for RRBs can be downloaded here.
3. Eligibility Criteria covering age, educational qualification and experience for various posts can be downloaded here.
4. Examination Fees and Intimation Charges for the RRB IBPS Examination will be as below –
Office Assistant (Multipurpose)
– Rs. 50/- for SC/ST/PWD/EXSM candidates.
– Rs.350/- for all others
Officer (Scale I, II & III)
– Rs. 50/- for SC/ST/PWD candidates.
– Rs.450/- for all others
Leave a comment below to discuss your queries/questions/doubts.
Also, LIKE our facebook page to receive updates about IBPS Exam and Jobs.