Last Time Preparation Tips For IBPS Clerk-II Exam
IBPS Common written examination for the recruitment of clerks-II is on head. All of you must be studying very hard to get through the exam and also everyone is seeking some kind of tips for the very first Online mode exam. Some tips which will clear your doubts are as below. Just Read on-
Overall Preparation Tips:
- Key to got through IBPS exams would be keeping your basic fundas in its right place and right time-allocation in the test, these two things will ensure decent marks.
- It is very important to formulate an exam strategy. Predetermining (on the basis of your mocks and stuff, but not very rigidly) things like, which questions to mark, how much time to leave for reviewing your answers/entire paper, etc. does help.
- Mostly students find Quant section tuff so for Quant, revise all formula from your study material or from wherever you are studying . This will really help.
- If you are practicing mocks and not scoring good marks don’t worry as mocks are prepared at quite high level from actual exam point of view so as to help the students to prepare better. Before the exam day remember your best mock score and try to relax without much worrying.
- Do try to have a nice sleep night before your test.
- Have complete rest a day before exam, do not touch any books at all. One day is not going to change the equation.
- Remember if the section or complete paper is tough for you than its tough for everyone. So, Chillax don’t get nervous, keep yourself cool throughout the test and success will be yours.
- As for the first time the exam will be in Online mode so there might be some technical glitches for e.g. screen went blank, Computer gets hanged etc. Do not panic in such situations. Everytime Technical experts will be present in the examination hall, raise your hand at the very moment they will help you out.
- Read the questions properly even if they seem sitters or familiar – there might be twist in the tale. Similarly lengthy questions might be much easier then what you have imagined.
- Paper patterns may change over the next slot/day/week so, don’t go with the rumours ; these whispers can do more harm than help.
- At least go through all the questions in the section and leave no question unseen this will insure that you have left no easy question.
Please note that there are no such golden rules to crack IBPS exam, it depends upon individual to individual ability but there surely are some rules to break it like,
- Unnecessary attempts, losing accuracy which ultimately leads to negative marking.
- Don’t divide your time equally among sections. Keep sufficient time for the section which you think is tuff for you to crack.
Also, Enroll yourself for the practice test papers with us, these will surely help you.
Click here to read the post and enroll yourself for practicing mocks with us.
Our Team wish good luck to all our candidates. Do well.
LIKE our facebook page to receive regular updates about IBPS Recruitment.
Leave a comment if you have any doubts/queries/questions.