KVB Recruiting IBPS Qualified Candidates for Clerical Cadre
The Karur Vysya Bank (KVB) Limited, a leading Private Sector Bank with branch network of 451 and an ATM network of 825 all over India invites online applications for appointment of Clerical cadre from the qualified candidates who have a valid score card issued by IBPS CWE.
Opening Date of Online Registration: 07.11.2012
Last Date of Online Registration: 21.11.2012
Payment of Application Fees: 07.11.2012 to 21.11.2012
Eligibility Criteria (As on 30.09.2012):
For Graduates: :Minimum 21 years and not more than 28 years (Relaxation of 5 years for SC/ST candidates).
For Post Graduates / Double Degree Graduates: Minimum 21 years and not more than 30 years (Relaxation of 5 years for SC/ST candidates).
Bachelor degree (10 + 2 +3 pattern) in Second class (with 50% and above marks in aggregate) from a recognized University in India or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by Central Government. Also, Candidate should have Computer knowledge
- Qualification obtained through Correspondence and Open University are not eligible.
- Minimum three months computer course is mandatory for Non-computer graduates.
- There will be a Probation period of 6 Months.
- Emoluments : As per IBA Norms
Mode Of Selection:
1) Candidates who are having valid score card (IBPS-CWE) with 125 marks and above obtained in Common written Examination for Recruitment of Clerical cadre conducted by IBPS in 2011 can apply.
2) Depending upon the number of vacancies, the Bank reserves the right to call only those candidates who have sufficiently high IBPS score in the stipulated Common Written Examination for Interview.
3) Eligible candidates will be called for Personal Interview (Date of Interview and Venue will be informed by the Bank to the individual candidates through e-mail only).
Application Fees (Non-Refundable):
For SC/ST Candidates: Rs.100/-
For Others: Rs.250/-
How To Pay Fees?
- By Cash : At any of the Branches of The Karur Vysya Bank Limited, by means of a Payment challan.
- Through NEFT at any Bank branch, View details about Account no, IFSC code from the detailed post link given below.
How to Apply?
Candidates are required to apply online. No other means/ mode of application will be accepted.
LIKE our facebook page to receive regular updates about IBPS Recruitment.
Leave a comment if you have any doubts/queries/questions.