IBPS to conduct 5 common exams every year for bank jobs
IBPS has become an authority in conducting written exam for recruitment of bank employees for all major public sector banks with the exception of SBI. The institute has planned to conduct 5 tests every year with following details –
- IBPS proposes to conduct five exams every year for the banking sector’s recruitment needs.
- There will be two exams for probationary officers, two exams for clerical levels and one exam for specialist officers (agricultural, law, technical).
- The scores provided by IBPS for the common written exam will be valid for a year and successful candidates can apply to any bank of their choice based on these scores.
- The first such common test for probationary officers was conducted in September while the first set of clerical exams just got over on December 11.
- The first common test for specialized officers will be conducted in March 2012.
- Last year, IBPS screened 13 million candidates for employment while this year it is expected to screen 15 million candidates.
I want to conduct ibps exams
please inform me how many times exams to be cunducted for clerical and how many times for propationary in a year during which months
WILL I WILL CALL FOR INTERVIEW
hiii i am Sandeep Yadav
is there any vacancy for probationary officer and Specialist officer in 2013
please reply as soon as possible
i have completed my bachelors degree in information technology in 2012
Sir, How many Ibps exam in a year???
How many time Ibps conduct exam for specialist law officer in year, syllabus of this exam, which books refer to professional knowledge for law officer,
i am intrested in giving the bank exams how do i register for such exams
please alert me at any time when the bank exams are conducted …..
please inform me at any time when the bank exam are conducting
I am 34 yrs old. my age is eligible for writing ibps banking exams.pls help me.
I am a final year B.E student, appered in final semester and arrear exams, so i dint get my results now, i’m waiting for my results, in this situtation can i apply IBPS RECRUITMENT RRB,CWE-III SEPTEMBER 2014, AND eligible or not????
can i attend for RRB, CWE-III 2014 exam??
plzzz reply me…..
please alert me at any time when the bank exams are conducted
Please aleart me for exam