IBPS has already announced the result for ibps bank po examination and 1.1 lakh candidates have cleared. Beginning january, PSU banks will start announcing their job vacancies for the passed candidates. Most banks will have a GD and PI rounds to select the candidates for their bank PO / MT positions.
We are trying here to suggest some of the topics which might be important for the GD preparation. Read about these topics to know well about them as these will be important not only for Group Discussion but also for personal interviews. List of GD Topics for IBPS –
1) FDI in Retail in India
2) Growth Vs Inflation (RBI stand on the policy rates)
3) European Union Debt Crisis (PIGS Countries)
4) Rupee Depreciation (Impact on various industries)
5) Rising NPAs of the Indian Banks
6) Technology Creates Income Disparities
7) Skilled Manpower Shortage in India
8) Use of Force by Banks to Recover Loans
9) Should India break Diplomatic Ties with Pakistan?
10) Is Swadeshi Relevant for India Today?
11) Privatization will lead to Less Corruption
12) Advertising is a Waste of Resources
13) Stock Market Crash – Sub Prime Crisis in US
14) Consumer is God in Today’s Market
15) India will be a Superpower in 21?st Century with 40 Crore Hungry People
16) Public Sector is more a Hindrance than Help to Promote Socialism
17) Should PSUs be divested through Strategic Sale or Public Offer?
Please LIKE our Facebook Page to receive more updates on IBPS. –>>
Discuss these topics through comments for the benefit of all. Suggest More Topics, we will include them in the list above.
Also, read our post on preparing for interviews.