IBPS CWE PO-III Notification Out
IBPS (Institute of Banking Personnel Selection) has announced the 3rd IBPS PO Common Written Examination for recruitment of Bank Probationary Officers and Management Trainees for 19 public sector banks. The scores awarded to qualified candidates are also likely to be used by a few other Banks and Financial Institutions like IDBI, ECGC etc. for selection for entry level Officers’ posts.
Candidates who qualify in CWE PO-II, will subsequently be called for a Common Interview to be co-ordinated by IBPS. Candidates, successful in qualifying in both the CWE and Common Interview will be listed in the order of merit. Depending on the vacancies in each bank of his preference, candidate will receive through a computerised system an offer from one of the Participating Public Sector Banks.
Online Registration & Payment of Application fees Online: 22.07.2013- 12.08.2013
Payment of Application Fees (Offline): 24.07.2013- 17.08.2013
Download of Call letter for Examination After 07.10.2013
Online Examination (Tentative dates): 19.10.2013/ 20.10.2013/ 26.10.2013/ 27.10.2013
Final Allotments to be completed March 2014.
– Rs. 100/- for SC/ST/PWD candidates.
– Rs. 600 /- for all others
Eligibility Criteria (as on 01.07.2013):
- Age Limit: 20-28 Years
- Degree with 60% marks (55% for SC/ST)in any discipline from a recognized University or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government.
- Should have a certificate Computer Operations/Language (Not for those who have studies Computer as a subject at College level)
List of Participating Banks for CWE for PO-III:
- Allahabad Bank
- Andhra Bank
- Bank of Baroda
- Bank of India
- Bank of Maharashtra
- Canara Bank
- Central Bank of India
- Corporation Bank
- Dena Bank
- IDBI Bank
- Indian Bank
- Indian Overseas Bank
- Oriental Bank of Commerce
- Punjab National Bank
- Punjab & Sind Bank
- Syndicate Bank
- Union Bank of India
- United Bank of India
- UCO Bank
- Vijaya Bank
Following points should be kept in mind before applying:
1) Candidates are requested to ensure that they fulfil the eligibility criteria, on the date of eligibility (01.07.2013).
2) Application Fees/ Intimation Charges can be paid via Online Mode through credit card/ debit card/ internet banking or through Offline Mode (through CBS branches of 7 designated PSBs)
3) Online registration will be complete only after the candidates register online and remit the requisite application fees/ intimation charges either through online/ offline mode.
4) Admission to exam will be purely provisional without verification of documents.