IBPS Clerk-2 Exam to be Online – Notification Out
IBPS has announced the notification for the next Common Written Examination (CWE Clerk-II) for Clerical Cadre. CWE Clerk-2 which is a pre-requisite for selection of personnel for Clerical cadre posts in the Public Sector Banks will be conducted online by the Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) tentatively in December 2012.
Candidates who qualify in CWE Clerk-II, will subsequently be called for a Common Interview to be co-ordinated by IBPS. Candidates, successful in qualifying in both the CWE and Common Interview will be listed in the order of merit. Depending on the vacancies in each bank of his preference, candidate will receive through a computerised system an offer from one of the Participating Public Sector Banks.
Candidates intending to appear for CWE will have to apply to IBPS after carefully reading the advertisement regarding the process of examination and interview, eligibility criteria, online registration process, payment of prescribed application fee/ intimation charges, pattern of examination, issuance of call letters etc.
After the declaration of result of both CWE and common interview, a notification will be issued by IBPS giving the state/UT wise and category-wise vacancies for each Bank and order of preference for Banks will be obtained from successful candidates. Based on the marks obtained in CWE and common interview as well as the indication of order of preference of Banks and available vacancies, a successful candidate will receive a call from an individual Bank. Since recruitment in clerical cadre in Public Sector Banks is done on State/UT-wise basis, candidates can apply for vacancies in any one State/ UT only. Consequently, a candidate would be required to appear for CWE in any one of the centres in that
Start date for Online Registration – 15 October 2012
Payment of Application Fees – 15.10.2012 to 05.11.2012 (ONLINE Payment). 17.10.2012 to 09.11.2012 (Offline Payment) (both dates inclusive)
Last date for Online Registration – 05 November 2012
Download of Call letter for Written Examination – After 03.12.2012
Written Examination – In December, 2012
Age: (as on 01.10.2012) Min:20 Max:28
Education: (as on 01.10.2012) Degree + Computer Literacy
How to Apply: Online Application Link given below is active from 15th October 2012.
APPLY ONLINE for CWE Clerk 2 Exam 2012 here.
Edit Application (before submit of offline/ online payment mode).
Challan Reprint after submit (for Offline payment mode candidates).
Application Reprint after Payment.
Ereceipt Reprint (for Online payment mode candidates).
Following points should be kept in mind before applying:
1) Candidates are requested to ensure that they fulfil the eligibility criteria, on the date of eligibility (01.10.2012).
2) Application Fees/ Intimation Charges can be paid via Online Mode through credit card/ debit card/ internet banking or through Offline Mode (through CBS branches of 7 designated PSBs)
3) Online registration will be complete only after the candidates register online and remit the requisite application fees/ intimation charges either through online/ offline mode.
4) Admission to exam will be purely provisional without verification of documents.
5) Ineligible candidates will not be allowed for interview.
6) Since recruitment in clerical cadre in Public Sector Banks is done on State/UT-wise basis, candidates can apply for vacancies in any one State/ UT only.
7) As far as possible candidates will be allotted to a centre of his/her choice. However IBPS also reserves the right to allot the candidate to any of the Centre other than the one he/she has opted for and a candidate may be allocated a centre of exam outside the State/UT for which vacancies he/she is applying.
8) Please note this reallocation is only for the conduct of examination only and the candidate will be considered for vacancies in the State/UT applied for.
9) Application printout & fee receipt should be kept with the candidate and should not be sent to the Participating Banks/ IBPS.
For all other details, please download the complete advertisement of IBPS Clerk-2 CWE. We recommend everyone to read it throughly before applying.
LIKE our facebook page to receive regular updates about IBPS Bank Recruitment.
Leave a comment below if you have any doubts/queries/questions.
List of Participating Banks for CWE for Clerks -(Please note that IDBI Bank is the new addition to the list)
- Allahabad Bank
- Andhra Bank
- Bank of Baroda
- Bank of India
- Bank of Maharashtra
- Canara Bank
- Central Bank of India
- Corporation Bank
- Dena Bank
- IDBI Bank
- Indian Bank
- Indian Overseas Bank
- Oriental Bank of Commerce
- Punjab National Bank
- Punjab & Sind Bank
- Syndicate Bank
- Union Bank of India
- United Bank of India
- UCO Bank
- Vijaya Bank