Federal Bank Join Hands with Manipal for PO Recruitment
Nowadays, mostly every bank is entering into partnership with Manipal School of Banking so as to help the prospective candidates aspiring to join the Bank so that they are fully equipped to discharge their duties effectively from day one of joining the services of the bank.
Recently, Federal Bank, the leading private sector commercial Banks in the country and the largest traditional private sector Bank in India with more than 1000 Branches and ATM’s across India joined hands Manipal Global Education services to develop Bankers of tomorrow.
Online registrations begins from: October 9, 2012.
Last date for online registrations: October 15,2012.
Written test(Online): 4th week of October
Commencement of course: 1st week of December 2012.
Eligibility to join the program:
- Graduation in any discipline with minimum 60% marks from any recognized university.
- Age (As on 01-08-2012): Maximum- 26 and Minimum- 21 years. (Max age relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST)
- Candidate must be a citizen of India.
Please Note: Students appearing in final year degree exams can also apply subject to their submitting their Final Degree Mark sheet & Provisional Certificate on or before 01.11.2012
For SC/ST- Rs.50/-
For Others- Rs400/-
Candidates can pay application fees through the following modes:
- Payment Gateway using Debit/Credit Card( will be activated in website by 09.10.12)
- Internet Banking.
- NEFT (remittance through any Commercial Bank of your choice)
- Fee Payment Challan provided for remittance at Federal Bank Branches.
Selection process consists of Online aptitude test, Personal interview and/or Group discussion.
Online Aptitude test:
The online aptitude test will be for duration of 2 hours and shall comprise of the following tests, with a sufficiently high degree of difficulty:
- Logical aptitude / reasoning
- Quantitative / numerical aptitude
- English language
- General Awareness and
- Marketing Aptitude
- Computer Awareness
- After clearing the above mentioned selection process, the selected candidates will be issued an admission offer letter from Federal Bank, for pursuing the PGBDF course at Federal Manipal School of Banking.
- The participants after successful completion of the course will be awarded the PGDBF certificate from Manipal University at a convocation ceremony where they shall also be handed over the offer of appointment from the Bank.
Probation Period: One year.
Gross annual salary, based on IBA package and other perks (calculated on CTC basis , if posted at Mumbai) on joining the Bank will be Rs 5.90 Lakhs per annum. In addition to that officers are also eligible for annual increment in Basic pay, Leave Fare concession and other perquisites subject to applicable rules.
Visit here for more information about the recruitment drive.
Click here to Apply Online.
LIKE our facebook page to receive regular updates about IBPS Recruitment.
Leave a comment if you have any doubts/queries/questions.