As we all know State Bank of India (SBI) Associate Banks released the final results for the post of Clerk. The Bank invited applications for filling up of 7740 clerical vacancies. The Common written examination for the same was held on 07-10-12 and 14-10-12.
Now, Its time for Interviews. The Bank has released the interview call letters.
Interviews are starting from 1st week of February 2013 and will be held in different panels.
Download your interview call letter from here.
Here are few things that must be followed for Downloading the Interview Call letter:
- To Download the Call letter, you require the Registration details (Registration No OR Roll no. AND Date of Birth OR Password). These details were generated at the time of Submitting the Online Application for recruitment to clerical cadre in SBI Associate banks.
- After entering the Details. Click on the Submit Button.
- The Call letter will now appear on the Screen. The same must be saved in(*.pdf) format or can be printed.
- The Call letter will contain the Date, time and Venue of the Interview
- The Call letter can be downloaded in English as well as Hindi.
If you face any problems, Just Go through the “FAQ’s”
Download from here BIO-DATA form which is required to be filled by the candidate in his/her own handwriting and take this along at the time of interview.
Click here to download your Registered Application Form.
Note: If you forgot your password or lost password you can visit here and then enter your Registration No, Dob and then click on forgot password link to resend it to your registered email id OR simply click here for forgot password for SBI clerk recruitment.
Banks-India team wishes good luck to all the candidates for Interview.
Also, Go through the post “How to behave inside an Interview Hall”
LIKE our facebook page to receive regular updates about IBPS Recruitment.
Leave a comment if you have any doubts/queries/questions.