Institute of Banking Personnel (IBPS) recently uploaded the admit cards for the candidates who are going to appear for the IBPS Common interviews for recruitment in various public sector banks.
Here are few things that must be followed for Downloading the IBPS Common Interview Admit Card
- To Download the Admit card, you require the Registration details (Registration No or Roll no. and Password). These details were generated at the time of Submitting the Online Application for IBPS PO-II Exam.
- After entering the Details. Click on the Submit Button.
- The Admit card will now appear on the Screen. The same must be saved in(*.pdf) format or can be printed.
- The Admit Card will contain the Date, time and Venue of the Common Interview.
- The Admit card can be downloaded in English as well as Hindi.
Download your admit card for common interview from here.
To know about the schedule of common interview released by IBPS before: Click here
Note: If you forgot your password or lost password you can visit here and then enter your Registration No, Dob and then click on forgot password link to resend it to your registered email id OR simply click here for forgot password.
Banks-India team wishes good luck to all the candidates for Interview. Good Luck.
Also, Go through the post “How to prepare for IBPS PO Common Interviews”
LIKE our facebook page to receive regular updates about IBPS Recruitment.
Leave a comment if you have any doubts/queries/questions.