Download Central Bank of India Clerk Interview Call Letter
Central Bank of India (CBI), a government-owned bank and one of the oldest and largest commercial banks in India released Interview Call letters for filling up 3196 Single Window Operators ”A/ SWO-A (in Clerical Cadre) posts.
Download from here the Interview Call letter.
Bank has released Cut-off marks for this recruitment process.
Click here to view the complete list of state wise and category wise cut off marks for interview.
Central Bank of India (CBI) has rescheduled interviews of Single window operator “A” in clerical cadre 2012-2013 which were going to held on 20.02.2013 & 21.02.2013 has been rescheduled on 25.02.2013 and 26.02.2013.
Click here to view the official notice by the bank.
Personal interviews of shortlisted candidates are scheduled from 18/02/2013 TO 23/02/2013.
To download Interview call letter one must have his/her Registration No. OR Roll No. AND Password. Read from here FAQ’s
Click here to reprint online application forms
Important: LAST DATE to Download/Re-print is 23rd February 2013.
- Selection for SWO-A/ Clerical post will be made on the basis of performance in Common Written Examination (CWE) conducted by IBPS in November-December 2011 and Personal Interview.
- The total marks for interview will be 50. The minimum qualifying marks for interview will be 40% (35% for SC/ST/OBC/PC/EXSM).
Read from here detailed post about the recruitment drive and also download necessary documents given at the end of the post:
Also, Go through the following posts which will help you for your interview:
- How to behave inside an interview hall
- Top 5 Interview questions
- Some other Commonly asked Bank interview questions
LIKE our facebook page to receive regular updates about IBPS Recruitment.
Leave a comment if you have any doubts/queries/questions.