Banks under IBPS common written examination (CWE) is soon going to start the interview process for recruitment of Bank PO for their banks. We have defined the basic document checklist which is common for most of the bank interviews conducted by IBPS. Have a look and see if you are ready for the IBPS Interviews –
- System generated printed online application form.
- School Mark Sheets (X and XII)
- Photocopy of University Final Degree Passing Certificate (Convocation) (Provisional Degree Passing Certificate will be accepted only in case of those candidates who have passed the Degree Final Examination and the University has not conferred the Degree on the applicant).
- Year-wise / semester-wise mark sheet for each year / semester in respect of each of the examinations passed from the concerned college & university.
- Computer course passing certificate in computer awareness & office automation course for duration of minimum 60 hours (The requirement of having completed the computer awareness & automation course will be waived in case of those graduates having computer awareness or knowledge as part of the curriculum at the degree level and this fact should be indicated in the application form and also evidenced by an duly highlighted entry of the subject in the relevant mark sheet.)
- Copy of online application form submitted to ibps for applying for the written test.
- Work Experience Certificate in case if you have mentioned.
- Original fees payment receipt
- Valid IBPS Score card
- Caste/PWD certificates as applicable
- Photo Identity Proof
- 3 to 4 copies of photos
Though the list is quite exhaustive but ensure you read the guide for bank interview to ensure you take all the necessary documents for the interview.
LIKE us on facebook to receive more updates about IBPS Recruitment –>>
Leave a comment below if you have some query/question or want to discuss something.