Common Interview Scheduled for IBPS CWE II-PO Candidates
Finally, as decided common interviews are going to take place for the candidates who cleared Common written Examination (CWE-II) for the recruitment of Probationary officers in Public Sector Banks conducted by IBPS in the month of March 2012.
Institute of Banking Personnel (IBPS) has been authorised by the competent authorities and participating public sector banks to hold common interview.
The Interviews are scheduled from the middle of January 2013.
Important Dates (Tentative):
Downloading of Call letters for Common Interview: After 1.1.2013
Conduct of Interview: 14.1.2013 onwards
Declaration of result of common interview: Mid February 2013
Notification of vacancies of the participating banks: Third week of February 2013
Registration of order of preference for banks by successful candidates:Fourth week of February 2013
Allotment: March 2013
- Any request for change of date/venue etc will not be entertained.
- The order of preference of banks will be obtained from the successful candidates through a registration process which will be available on the IBPS website.
- Candidates successful in both CWE-PO II and Common interview will be listed in the order of merit.
- Depending on the vacancies in each bank of his/her preference, a successful candidate will receive through a computerised system an offer from ONE of the participating PSB’s.
- Vacancies remaining unfilled on account of candidates declining offer, will be filled from among the remaining candidates through the same procedure as mentioned above.
- Candidates must produce the necessary documents in support of their identity and eligibility pertaining to nationality, age, educational qualification, qualifying marks, category etc.
View from here the advertisement post by IBPS in one of the leading newspaper.
Good luck to all for the interviews. Prepare well. Also, go through the post “How to behave inside an interview hall”
LIKE our facebook page to receive regular updates about IBPS Recruitment.
Leave a comment if you have any doubts/queries/questions.