Central Madhya Pradesh Gramin Bank Recruiting RRB Candidates
CENTRAL MADHYA PRADESH GRAMIN BANK invites applications from Indian citizens, for the post of Officer in Junior Management (Scale I) Cadre and Office Assistant (Multipurpose) from Indian citizens who have appeared for the Common Written Examination for RRBs conducted by IBPS in September 2012 and declared qualified.
Payment of Application Fees: 24-05-2013 to 07-06-2013
Opening date for Online Registration: 24-05-2013
Last Date for Online Registration: 07-06-2013
Details of Vacancies:
|Sr.No.||Post||Out of Which|
|2||Office Assistant (Multipurpose)||17||23||17||58||115||3||11|
For Officer (Scale I ):
For SC/ST/PWD candidates.- Rs. 20/-
For all others- Rs.100/-
For Office Assistant (Multipurpose)
For SC/ST/PWD/EXSM candidates.- Rs. 20/-
For all others- Rs.100/-
Scale of Pay:
Scale-I Officer: 14500-600/7-18700-700/2-20100-800/7-25700
Officer Scale-I: At present the total starting emoluments are approx. Rs. 27000/- per month inclusive of DA and HRA at the current rate.
Office-Assistant (Multipurpose) : At present the total starting emoluments are approx. Rs.14600/- per month inclusive of DA and HRA at the current rate.
Eligibility Criteria & Educational Qualification (as on 01.06.2012):
For Officer Scale-I: Above 18 years – Below 28 years
For Office Assistant: Between 18 years and 28 years
|Office Assistant (Multipurpose)|
Degree in any discipline from a recognized University or its equivalent
Essential: Proficiency in local language *
please see the note below
i. Degree in any discipline from a recognized University or its equivalent
ii. Proficiency in local language * please see the note below
- For Officer Scale-I and Office Assistant (Multipurpose) Language Proficiency * -Candidates are required to possess proficiency in the Official Language of the State/UT in which RRB is located and must have passed “ local language” as one of the subjects at Matriculation/Xth Standard
- Relaxation in the upper age limit as per Govt. extant guidelines.
- Probation Period: For Officer Scale-I – Two Years & For Office-Assistant– One Year
RRB Qualifying Standard Score:
1) For Office Assistant:
– For SC/ ST/ SC-PWD/ ST-PWD: 17 marks & above in each section and total Weighted Standard Score of 89 & above.
–For Others: 19 marks & above in each section and total Weighted Standard Score of 95 & above.
2) For Officer Scale-I:
– For SC/ ST/ SC-PWD/ ST-PWD: 17 marks & above in each section and total Weighted Standard Score of 97 & above.
–For Others: 19 marks & above in each section and total Weighted Standard Score of 103 & above.
How to Apply?
- Requisite Application Fee may be paid through CBS (CBS Account No. 2000021130000438) at any of the Branches of Central Madhya Pradesh Gramin Bank, by means of a Payment challan.
Download from here the Fee Payment Challan:
- After Paying the application fees, Obtain the Applicant’s Counterfoil Copy of the Application Fee Payment Challan duly authenticated by the Bank with (a) Branch Name & code No, (b) Transaction id/Scroll number (c) Date of Deposit & amount filled by the Branch Official.
- Now, Apply Online.
Click Here to APPLY ONLINE
Read from here detailed advertisement about the recruitment drive.