Canara Bank Shortlist & Interview Schedule for Agricultural Extension Officers
Canara Bank, a leading Public Sector Bank with Head Office in Bangalore and pan India presence with over 3650 branches released the list of candidates shortlisted for Group Discussion & Personal Interview for the post of Agricultural Extension Officers in Junior Management Grade Scale-I.
The no. of vacancies advertised by the bank are 350 and the bank shortlisted approximately 415 candidates for GD & PI. That’s a postive sign as most of you can make it. Interviews will be held from 4th March 2013 to 8th March 2013 at different time & centers. The interview centers are Bangalore, Gurgaon & Mumbai.
View from here the list of registration no. of candidates shortlisted for GD & PI.
- Candidates are advised to check their interview schedule mentioned against their registration nos and report according to that.
- The details will be intimated by e-mail.
- Candidates have to download the Call Letter and bring the same along with duly filled and signed original Biodata affixed with Photo + 3 Photocopies of the Biodata and other documents as mentioned in the Call Letter at the time of attending GD & Interview.
- Candidates will be permitted to attend the Group Discussion & Interview subject to fulfillment of eligibility criteria / conditions regarding qualification, age, category etc., as stipulated in the advertisement & correctness of information furnished in on-line application.
The formats of Biodata, Caste & Medical Certificates will be made available in the website shortly, along with the Call Letter for GD & Interview.
View from here detailed post about the recruitment drive.
We Wish Good luck to all the candidates Shortlisted. Prepare well for GD & Interview.
Go through the following posts which will help you for your GD & interview
- Here are some expected GD Topics
- How to behave inside an interview hall
- Top 5 Interview questions
- Some other Commonly asked Bank interview questions