BOBCARDS Hiring for 70 Officer Posts
BOBCARDS is the first Non-Banking Financial Company (NBFC) in India to issue Credit Cards. It is the whole subsidiary of Bank of Baroda. The company doing business the area of Credit Cards, Merchant acquiring & debit Cards support service for Bank of Baroda. BOBCARDS Limited is having the largest network with 36 Area Offices serving the country as independent credit card company since 19 years.
BOBCARDS recently released the notification for hiring 70 Officer Assistants. The complete details regarding the recruitment are mentioned below. All the eligible and interested candidates can apply through online on or before 09/10/2014.
|S. No||Particulars of Recruitment||Tentative Date|
|1||Starting Date for Online Application||25/09/2014|
|2||Last Date for Online Application||9/10/2014|
|3||Starting Date for Fee Payment||25/09/2014|
|4||Last Date for Fee Payment||9/10/2014|
|5||Date of Reprint||24/10/2014|
|6||Date to Download Call Letters for Online Examination||17/11/2014|
|7||Date of Online Examination||26/11/2014|
Pay Scale: 12,000-800*5-16,000-900*5-20,500
Candidates should not below 18 years and not more than 30 years as on 01/10/2014.
- Candidates should possess graduation from any of the recognized universities with a minimum aggregate of 50% before 01/10/2014.
- Candidates with open degree with out 10+2 are not eligible to apply for this recruitment procedure.
- For SC/ ST: Rs. 100
- For Others: Rs. 500
The mode of payment is only through online. No other modes are acceptable.
Process of Application:
Candidates need to register with a valid Email ID and Mobile Number on the official application link of BOBCARDS.
- Open the official website and go ahead with Career option appearing on the right side of the website.
- You will be directed to online application and recruitment notification.
- If you are clear with the recruitment details go forward to apply online else check the recruitment notification.
- If you are new user go forward with Click Here For New Registration enter your basis details asked in the application and submit the application.
- Fill the application form carefully. Once you have gone with FINAL SUBMIT button further changes are not permitted.
- Upload your Photograph and signature as per the Guidelines.
- After finishing with registration go with payment of Fee.
- Then submit the application form.
- Take the print out of application form and E- Receipt for future reference. You may take e-receipt from here.
Candidates are selected for the posts purely on merit basis. The recruitment process includes an online examination followed by interview. Online examination and Interview shall have equal weightage. The complete details regarding the examination process is mentioned below.
Online Examination is conducted in 12 different test locations all over India. The examination is conducted for 2 Hours and 30 Minutes. Negative marking of 1/4th of the marks allotted. The examination pattern will be as follows –
|S. No||Name of the Test||Medium||No. of Questions||Marks Allotted|
|1||Reasoning – Practice||Hindi/ English||40||50|
|2||Quantitative Aptitude – Practice||Hindi/ English||40||50|
|3||General Awareness – Practice||Hindi/ English||40||40|
|4||English Language – Practice||Hindi/ English||40||40|
|5||Computer Awareness – Practice||Hindi/ English||40||20|
Candidates shortlisted in the online examination will be in the ratio of 5:1 to the number of vacancies. The process of interview will be held at Mumbai only.
In case of any query, please leave a comment below.
Like our Facebook Page for regular updates on Bank Recruitment.